Changes to the problem

*****Removed serial number for user data protection purpose by admin***** this serial dont work ... help me please... i instaled nero only this computer which write you now .

In order to preserve the promise of transparency and open communication, the change log records changes to topics made by both customers and employees. Anyone can dispute a change by clicking the "Dispute" link and entering additional details.

• July 23, 2018 14:05
    Nero
    Changed description to *****Removed serial number for user data protection purpose by admin***** this serial dont work ... help me please... i instaled nero only this computer which write you now ... my email: ra********@g****.com 
    Dispute this change
  • July 23, 2018 14:02
    Nero
    Changed title to *****Removed serial number for user data protection purpose by admin***** this serial dont work ... help me please... i instaled nero only this computer which write you now .
    Dispute this change
  • July 23, 2018 14:01
    Nero
    Changed title to *****Removed serial number for user data protection purpose by admin***** this serial dont work ... help me please... i instaled nero only this computer which write you now .
    Dispute this change

See all changes made to topics in this company