I’m frustrated

After reading all of the bad post about Nero Platinum 2014 I would like to return it. How do I do that.

The reason - Download didn't go through. From what I read what I should have done was to upgrade to 2012 from the 2011 I presently had.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hi Courtney-

First of all, v12 is no longer available for purchase at Nero.com. In addition, v14 (2014) has some fixes to problems that occurred in v12 plus some enhancements.

Don't be put off by the bad posts. Most of the problems reported in the forum are system dependent and can be resolved here or by e-mail to technical support. If tech support can't provide a resolution, then you can get a refund.

If you're having a problem with the v14 installation, please provide a detailed explanation.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Hi Courtney,

The version that you purchased is the correct one.
    We can glaldy try to help you redownload your Nero 2014 Platinum version. This won ́t be a problem. And if for any reason the download process doesn ́t work correctly, there there is always the possibility to get an installation disc.
    Please contact our Customer Service at: US-CustomerService@nero.com
    They will gladly provide you with a download link, and help you further.
    Best regards,
    NeroUser
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited