Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Can't install Nero 2018 Platinum, tried every trick in the book to no avail.

I purchased the 2018 nero platinum upgrade on November 29th.  I've upgraded every year since nero 2009 and never had a problem with any of the previous installations.  On the date of purchase I tried to install the upgrade and got the installation was interrupted error, and I tried again a few times with the same result.  I've tried every trick in the book from uninstalling all previous versions to a total cleaning of the registry and I still get the same result.  I've tried week after week to find some solution to this problem and all I find is that there are a lot of unhappy customers who are having the same issues.  Now I'm getting the following error message "The configuration data for this product is corrupt. Contact your support personnel.".  I'm using Windows 10  Pro 64 Bit, Version 1709, OS Build 16299.192.  I got overly frustrated and tried to reinstall Nero 2017 and I'm getting the same results as the 2018 version.  Is it possible to unpack your installer and install the components individually, or do you  have a fix for the installation failure?  If you don't have an answer for this problem, I will want a refund and it will be the last time I buy a product from Cleverbridge. I have been a good customer over the years and I have other products sold through Cleverbridge.  
2 people have
this problem
+1