Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m curios

Changing Handy Video Orientation with Nero Platinium 2018

I've recorded videos with my handy in vertical position. When I replay them on my Win7 PC, they are displayed horizontally. Is it possible to convert them with one of the programs coming with Nero Platinium Suite to be displayed in the original vertical orientationon the PC? thx
1 person has
this question
+1
  • I should mention that there is a way to rotate video in Nero Video differently than what I mention next.

Nero Video 2018 has a new feature which automatically rotates what's called "vertical video". It's primarily intended for such video taken on Android and iOS systems. However, there's no reason it can't be used for "vertical video" taken on any other device. I think you can try it with the Nero Video 2018 trial version from nero.com, downloads. If you install it and run Nero Video, the first option under "Edit and Export" should be the one you choose (I'm not on my system with v2018 installed and I don't remember the exact wording but it does include the words "Vertical Video".). Then, select Import, Import Files and browse to your video and select it. After it's imported, drag and drop it to the storyboard. Does it do what you wish?

I had never heard of a "Handy" and searching the web comes up with a whole bunch of things. What is the model number of your device?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• This reply was removed on 2017-11-25.
    see the change log
  • I’m satisfied
    Hello Wither, thanks for the fast reply. I will try that as suggested asap. My Handy is a Samsung A3. Rgds, Ernie
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated