Cleverbridge cannot download NERO 2015 Platimum

Clverbridge cannot download NERO 2015 Platinum. I ordered and paid for it more than a week ago, and have tried to download it more than a dozen times. It fails after a few minutes every time.
2 people have
this problem
+1
    Hi John,
    I'm assuming you have received an email containing the download link and the Serial/licence number for Nero Platinum 2015.

If that download link is continuing to fail, and provided you have not ever installed the trial version, you could download the trial version from Nero and when you insert your Serial/licence number into it, it will become the full version.

You can download the Trial version from here:

http://www.nero.com/enu/downloads/

The "main" program and the Content pack can be downloaded from there.

However, if you have installed the Trial previously, it will not let you do it again.

If that is the case, I think the best thing to do is to send an email to techsupport@nero.com
    explaining your problem. (include the serial number in your email to them.)
    They will probably send you another link to download the software from.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hi John,
    you can follow the steps recommended by Lucky Phil above, or you can also use the alternative download links below:

1. Download the Nero 2015 Platinum installation file:
    http://www.nero-mirror.com/support/Ne...
    2. Close all programs on your computer and exit any anti-virus software that might be running.
    3. Start the installation by double-clicking on the setup file. Follow the prompt to install any required files.
    (Process might require a reboot of your PC after required files are installed. After rebooting, the installation will
    resume automatically.)
    4. You will be asked for your serial number during the installation. If a default serial number is displayed, please
    replace it with your personal serial number. Click “Next”.
    5. Read the End User License Agreement, and then click, “I accept the License Agreement”. (If you decline the End
    User License Agreement, the installation will not continue). Click “Next”.
    6. Make your settings selection. If you want to change your installation settings, click the Installation Settings
    button.
    7. Click “Install” to complete the installation.
    8. Download the Nero content installation file (Video Effects, Themes and Disc Menus) to install additional content:
    http://www.nero-mirror.com/support/Ne...
    9. Start the installation by double-clicking on the setup file. Follow the prompt to install any required files. (The
    process might require a reboot of your PC after required files are installed. After rebooting, the installation will
    resume automatically.)
    10. Make your settings selection. If you want to change your installation settings, click the Installation Settings
    button.
    11. Click “Install” to complete the installation. Simply enjoy!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated