Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Content pack 2 2018 Nero Standard Suite

You say that the Content Pack 2018 No. 2 is only for purchasers of Nero Platinum 2018 and Nero Video 2018. However, since the Nero Standard Suite also contains Nero Video 2018, does this mean that the Content Pack 2018 No. 2 can also be used with purchasers of the Nero Standard Suite 2018?
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hi Jerome-

It means that Content pack No. 2 is not applicable to Classic.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Thanks for your reply. However, Classic refers to the 2017 version. I am asking about the 2018 Standard Suite (not the 2017 Classic Pack, or Nero Burning ROM 2018, which I know does not contain Nero Video and would obviously not be compatible with Content Pack 2).

It does not make sense to me why, if the Content Pack 2 2018, which requires Nero Video 2018, is not compatible with the Nero Standard Suite, when the Neo Standard Suite contains Nero Video 2018 as part of the bundle.

I am just trying to clarify this before deciding whether to purchase the Platinum or Standard suites.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• I didn't notice that Nero went back to Standard with v2018. Classic and Standard have the same meaning.

There is only one version of the "standalone" Nero Video and it has all the same bells and whistles as Nero Video in the Platinum suite.

I always recommend the Platinum suite.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Thank you. However, I don't need the backup program or radio programs, and I don't want to clutter up my computer with programs that I won't use. You still don't explain why the Content Pack 2 2018 won't work with the stendard Suite,when the Standard Suite also contains the full version of Nero Video.

Is it possible to purchase the Platinum Suite, and install only the programs that one requires?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• The installation files for both Standard and Platinum install the same base version of Nero Video. If you install both content packs after installing the base program, all the files in both packs will be on your system. However, the features related to those files that will be available in Nero Video depend on the purchased serial number that's in the Nero ControlCenter. Technically, I don't know how that works.

During the installation of the base program, you can elect Installation Settings which will allow you to determine which applications will be installed.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm