Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Edit text file into Nero video 2015, export problems

When insert text from text editor in Nero video 2015, an error occur during export this clip area. Sorry to not have notice exact the error code, but by search this problem in Internet, other people report above same problems (solution not been found). Is there some bugs path available to solve this error?
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • it's not a common problem.

Is Nero Video up to date as determined by running the check for updates from the Nero ControlCenter?

Does this only happen when you add text? Which text font do you use?

What is the exact message?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Now it's clear, doin a test edit clip file, and error message are only "An unexpexted error in Nero", that's all. Doing 4K editing, choose text and a placed the text file in video 2 storyline/templates line. Removing the text fild exportin it's ok. Make a Google r. and discover more people wit the same error, when input text.

Some with a solution?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• This is the first time I've heard about this problem with 4k in the forum and I'm in here every day.

I found a 4k file. Would you let me know which text effect you're using, how many lines are in your effect and what the font is?

Also, what profile are you using for the export and are you changing the recording format options? In the latter case, if the answer is yes, what changes are you making?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I took a nearly 4 minute long, DCI 4K (4096x....) file and imported it into Nero Video. I added the Bouncing Characters text effect with three lines of text, and exported it to file. On this 7 year old system which has a Q6700 CPU with no graphics cores on the CPU, and a GTX 560 TI.....OC graphics card, it took about 1 hr. 20 minutes to export. However, the export was completed successfully.

I presume that you have a 64 bit system, which is required for 4k.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Any text effect give same result any way witch one to use. I'm agree this error can have somethings to witch choose type font. Approx. 350 font type are installed. But, to get rid of that question, I tryk with single text alone, try different type font.

OS Win7-64, 64GB DDR 3 ram, CPU i 4930 6 core @ OC 4,3 GHz stable
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Hi Tage- Hope everything is going well your way (ignoring the Nero problem).

You didn't answer my questions in regards to the profile and recording format options. Please do.

Would you provide a screenshot of the editing screen before your export?

How large is the clip you're using? If it's relatively small, you might try uploading it to a website such as filedropper.com or similar and provide the link to it here. then I can try it.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Hi.
    (According to choppy playback, after some time without explicable reason, film clips of images delivered in playback mode as normal! So I leave my questions regarding choppy playback, currently, than if it were to reappear, we look at this then).

Sorry for skipping answers to your question. Export file format are 4K, mov format.
    Saved work file here:
    http://1drv.ms/1K225lp

What I immediately focus on the possibilities of changing the font type. There is only ONE font type available, Arial, however, there are about 350 different types of font installed. At export of film clips, Nero Video 2015 report "An unexpected error occurred in Nero under the export operation", no error code referred to.

Some explanation here?
    Thread address here:
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• When a person adds a text effect and goes to the fonts, Nero loads them from your system each time. As a result, you should give it a minute or two to see if it loads them.

In addition, the .nvc file doesn't do me any good. It doesn't contain the video file. It merely references its location. That's why I need the actual video file.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• The TTF file format are automatic loaded in other software as Corel Draw, Word etc-etc. It does not need to be a movie clip, I tested it with only text. Only Arial are available as font in Nero video 2015. The error on export file occur any way, workspace with or without mov clips. This error has some things with Nero and software are not loaded the TTF files correct. MP4, mov or avchd format, doesn't matter with one choosing.

The test file only contains text, no movie.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Did you wait a few minutes to see if the fonts loaded? This is your project on my system-

Also, I still don't have an option to export to .mov. How are you selecting that from the Export to File options?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• After choosen Export file, under format, my different format can be: WMV, Flashvideo, MPEG-1,MPEG-2,MPG-3,MPEG-4, AVC, AVCHD/Blue ray, or AVC Ultra 4K. I just recognize after export in one of this format, the extension was created as*.MOV. Hopefully this was created by Nero video 2015, and not as an export of Nero movie file (?).

This is my screen dump of the same project you downloaded:

When click at font type, only one font type available, ARIAL, not like I see at your pict., many different TTF, as normal.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• So, if you click on the the down arrow next to Arial and wait a few minutes, no other fonts show up?

Are your fonts located in C:\Windows\Fonts?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• You correct, when place mouse at "tab" beside of Arial font type, nothing happens after 60 sec. So, you also correct of font type mapp, its C:\Windows\Fonts. I installed Font Expert (trail) and could observe some font with "grey" surface. Due to over 5200 fonts installed, try to remove some of this, as over 5 200 font should give a brave list for different font to choose. Also remove some chinese and arabic fonts type (belongs not to my regularly used font family). Some success to remove, other none.

The funny aspect is same installed font list are available to use in all my other used software, even it could including some error. I ask Funny Expert to allocate problems font, in instaølled font list, and font substitution. For 5 286 installed font, 14 each of these belongs to problems font type, remove this found fonts. For substitution fonts 21 type not listed/found in registry file, remove this one.

All this working tasks did not make any change to the font list, starting at font Arial. Try to make different format, and insert text, with same result. So, could I find a log file for installing of Nero Video 2015. Think this log file will give some answers for error during installation?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Comment:
    goes to my task list history:
    Error during operating from program listed show this:
    Program name with error: NeroVision.exe Version: 16.0.14.0, time stamp: 0x54b76811
    Module name with error: MSVCR110.dll version: 11.0.51106.1, time stamp: 0x5098858e
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Error Offset: 0x000306f6
    Error process ID: 0x9900
    Fault start time for program: 0x01d0bd0abc121ee2
    Incorrect application path: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Nero \ Nero 2015 \ Nero Vision \ NeroVision.exe
    Wrong module path: C: \ Windows \ system32 \ MSVCR110.dll
    Report ID: 01f1d7e8-28fe-11e5-98e9-54271e32adbe

So to me it means a dll file( MSVCR110.dll) has not the correct application path (?)
    Try to make a registry cleaning from error occur.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• If you have that many fonts installed in the C:\Windows\Fonts folder, then I would wait about 10 minutes after clicking on the arrow next to Arial.

Would you go here-

C:\Windows\SysWOW64

and verify that the msvcr110.dll is there.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• The funny is, with so many type font as over 5 200 each, Microsoft Word 2007, Corel Draw only need, let's say 10 mS to view this whole fontlist, but Nero V 2015 need approx 10 min.? Many fonts create a lot of problems, but that was in the foreign history, not compare to the OS running to day.
    This *dll was found:
    msvcr110_clr0400 18kB 12.04.2014 00:00
    msvcr110 855 kB 06.11.2012 01:20
    msvcr110d 1 658 kB 06.11.2012 01:20

My problem to export file including text, at first I mention this to have somethings to Nero failure to read the font list, but now I'm not for sure what it is.
    MPEG1 and MPEG 2 are ok exportfile, unless MPEG4. AVC are ok, but not AVC ultra 4K.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I think different programs do things like automatically get fonts upon startup. Nero Video doesn't do that. I don't know why but it may be due to the fact that Nero Video is a beast of a program and startup can take a while.

On this system, there are 626 files listed in the \Fonts folder. Windows itself takes maybe 1 to 2 seconds to display them. On my systems, that's about the time it takes Nero Video to get the fonts. Since you have many more fonts, it may take more time. The only reason I said to wait 10 minutes was to make sure you were waiting long enough for them to load. It might not take that long. I also don't know anything about Funny Expert. Maybe it's got something to do with the font problem.

A lont time ago, I asked you if v2015 was up to date as determined by running the check for updates from the Nero ControlCenter. You didn't answer, Did you do that?

Based on the different problems you've reported, it might be best for you to uninstall v2015 from Control Panel, Programs and Features and reinstall it. If you do, I recommend that you get the 2015 trial version from nero.com, downloads and install it. Since you've installed once, it will automatically detect your serial number and unlock all the features.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• First time starting up NV 2015 belongs to take approx. 35 sec., and ca. 20-23 sec. after first start up (NV 2015 placed at SSD disk). Think I earlier have answered NV 2015 look after upgrade every night @ 04.00? (perhaps in another thread?). I take you advise as granted for a test. So let's try and see about any different, also interest in 4K UHD export without any failure, as I have a thread for earlier. I'll keep in touch.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I don't use the automatic check for updates. However, I don't think it will install the updates without interaction from you. I think it just lets you know that there are updates.

Your startup time for Nero Video isn't atypical.

Are you going to uninstall/reinstall?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Update:
    Remove the whole Nero 2015 platinum, (using Revo uninstaller which re-check about entering in register file are totally removed concerning to this software installation. If not, customer give opportunity to select all, for removing.) Download trail ver., and installation without any error messages.

But, still same problems to choose fonts, any of Arial, Impact, Comic font types. I was testing waiting for 2 min. to arrive other fonts, mouse point steady over fonts tab. No reaction after 2 min.

Also an unexpected error while export 4k files, including text, ok exporting if no text are input in 4k format, or MPEG2 format occur no exporting error. The error becomes next to the start of operation.

Think I need a Google search to find out more about this problems.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I don't think I can help you anymore. Please send an e-mail to techsupport@nero.com. They should be able to help you. Let us know what they have to say.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Thanks for advice, and my problems are now created as task belongs to Nero support tech.

Solution will be placed in this thread. Thanks.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm