Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Getsatisfaction provides Community-powered support for 'Legacy Webs' and 'Nero AG'

Hi,

I noticed that the forum software used on 'Legacy Webs' and 'Nero AG' are similar.

Does 'Getsatisfaction' provide the Community-powered support for 'Legacy Webs' and 'Nero AG'?

I am quite surprised that I have used the same account of 'Getsatisfaction' to log in to the Community-powered support for 'Legacy Webs' and 'Nero AG' Thus, I have the same dashboard of Leagacy Webs and Nero AG. Where will my thread be for each one?

1 person has
this question
+1
  • In the terms of privacy, Get Satsifaction Inc. in San Francisco is listed for the CopyRight Agent.

In your profile for this Nero website, you'll see that you're getsatisfaction.com/people/a cooperator

I don't see any of my posts listed at the other website. They should be independent of one another.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Thanks a lot,
    FirstI mean to see the topics I have started, I should chose Legacy Webs Community from the the drop-dwon menu of my profile if I want to see the topics created in Legacy Webs. However, if I want to see the topics I created in Nero AG, then I will need to chose 'Nero AG' community. Thus, Getsatisfication' conrols over many customer forums.

Second: How long do my topics I created on Nero AG last shonwn in my profile dashbaord before acheving them?
    I wat told that the topics created on Legacy Webs communtiy will be archived after, and they will not be visible in my prifle( in my bookmarks)

''Older topics that have been archived will not appear in the topics that you are following, but will still show in your total count.
    Older posts will no longer be visible when we choose to archive them. This is done to allow newly created or other important posts to be more visible. If you need access to an archived post, it will not be possible. '''

Finally: I could log in to 'Legacy webs communtiy', and 'Nero AG' with the same getsatisfication' account????
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• I can't answer your question.

In the old forum, they didn't archive threads, as far as I know of. I can still go there and look at threads I participated in all the way back to 2008. That's when I first came to the forum.

I wouldn't expect them to do anything different in this forum. One never knows.

You can send an e-mail to techsupport@nero.com for a definitive answer. If you do, let us know what they have to say.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• This reply was removed on 2019-07-29.
    see the change log
  • This reply was removed on 2019-07-29.
    see the change log
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm