Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

How can I make and edit themes in Video (Platinum 2016)

I cannot find the option to make or edit themes in Platinum 2016 / Video.
Do I need another version?
And where can I see which version have these options?
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hi Rita-

To use themes in Nero Video, you first have to add a video to either the timeline in Make Advanced Movie or the storyboard, in Make Express Movie. The Themes option will be activated at the top right hand side of either the timeline or storyboard.

The screenshot below is for Express editing but it's the same in Advanced editing-

• (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hi Wither 1,
    Thanks for your reply!
    My question is how to EDIT the themes. I would like to change the background picture of a theme.
    In the manual (chapter 7.1 Edit menu screen) I have read that I should be able to make a template, but I do not have a button to save it as a template.
    (And I do not know how to use it as a template).

Can anybody helps me?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

Rita,

As indicated by Wither 1, there is a "Themes" capability on the Video Edit scree (described in Chapter 4 of the manual):

Chapter 7 discusses the Menu Editing where it is possible to edit a menu template. Here's a short video that shows a very simple template edit:

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Hi Omega Tester,
    This helps me a lot!
    I could not find that little button for save as template.....
    When there is a possibility to edit the background of a theme, then that would be easier for me.
    Thanks!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• the button to save as template is shown here near the bottom left-

I don't know what kind of theme you want but you could always create the equivalent of one using your own video files, custom background and text effects. Just extra work.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm