Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

How to make mp3 cd using Nero Burning Rom 2016

I attempt to create a MP3 CD using NBR 2016. I started with choosing CD-ROM (UDF) and put all folders into the compilation, and burn. However, the end result is my car's CD player find no music on the CD?! So what did I do wrong?

Searched the net, and find that Nero Express can help, but I don't have it at here (or is it come with NBR 2016, but I accidentally skipped to install it?)

Thanks.

jf
1 person has
this question
+1
    Hi John,
    Express comes as part of the Platinum package and Classic package.

Burning ROM by itself does not have it.

I'm assuming your car player is capable of reading data disc type .mp3 files?

Is it possible that it only plays "old fashioned" Audio CDs?

If it is capable of reading data CDs with .mp3 files on it then:

I think if you change the CD type in Burning ROM to CD ROM (ISO) it might have better luck being recognised by your car player.

(UDF) are sometimes not so good in some players.

Also, it *might* be that your particular player does not like folders ... some do, others prefer the files to all be on the root directory.

I think the main difference to try first is to select the (ISO) type, that might make all the difference.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

Thanks for the reply Phil. Yeah, the ISO setting do the magic :D Now hope the CD player won't add that one second gap (I put a concert recording and there are gaps between songs ... grrr. Bet this is a default fault for playing MP3 files on car stereo system.)

Once again, Thanks.

jf
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated