Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

I am looking to buy a licence for Nero 2019 Platinum. I currently own Nero 2016 Platinum. Can I pass the 2016 Copy to a family member?

1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hi Simon-

In regards to your second question, I suggest sending an e-mail to feedback@nero.com. If you uninstall it from your computer and give it to a family member, they can install it. However, your copy is registered at least partially using your e-mail address. I don't know if that can be changed when it asks to register when your family member tries to use it. Tech support should be able to help you with that. Would you let me know what the process is after you talk to them?

Nero no longer sells v2019 Platinum so you would need to find a copy which has never been used. Going to places like ebay and buying it may or may not get you such a copy. I find amazon.com to be the safest place to purchase such software since I think they require people to state whether it is new or used. I found a copy here-

https://www.amazon.com/Nero-Platinum-...

However, it is non-refundable and non-returnable. The price is nearly the same as for v2020 (unlimited version). I suggest buying v2020 from the Nero online shop. I don't know if you want a subscription but that's what they feature at the online shop and in the bundle that pops up at their website. If not, select the unlimited (permanent) version.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited