Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

I cannot download or update the programs of Nero 2016 Platinum Card out of the two packages

I cannot download or update the programs of Nero 2016 Platinum Card out of the two packages.Su incidencia de soporte Nero tiene una respuesta: NERO-190220-0002 .....::::::::::;;;;;;;;.http://nero-contact.quicksupportlink....
I did a complete uninstall NERO 2016 Platinum Card. Then I went back to reinstall it completely. The exe and the pak exe, but on the screen pincipal of nero Click on Nero Madia Home, and it did not work the link, not downloaded or installed the program. It has happened to me the same with the Nero Media Home, 2016, with the Nero media Villa Alpin 2016, same with the Nero control center 2016, same with the Nero disc to device, 2016, same with the wave editor, 2016, and the same with the Soun Tray 2016. The current versions of these programs or Nero 2019 platinum card are not compatible and nero rejects them, you cannot download or install by incompatible . Buy the WHOLE PACKAGE OF THE NERO 2016 Platinum Card. I HAVE CORRUPTED FILES AND WANTED to DESISTALARLO COMPLETELY AND REINSTALLING THE COMPUTER IS WITH WINDOWS VISTA, X86 YX64, IT DOES NOT SUPPORT MODERN VERSIONS OF WINDWS NOR OF NERO, AND NERO WILL SELL A PLATINUM CARD THAT DOES NOT PUEDERS REPAIR, AND THAT THEY WON'T LET YOU RESTORE OR DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL , I WANTED TO BUY A CD or DVD, WHICH HAD THE EXECUTABLES FOR THESE 6 PROGRAMS NOT INCLUDED IN THE EXE. DEL Nero 16 Platinum, I HAVE ALL THE PRISONERS FROM THE 7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,18, ALL WITH THEIR LICENSES AND INVOICES. And NOW WITH THE 2018 I HAD SERIOUS PROBLEMS THAT TECHNICIANS NOT ONLY THEY SOLVED HAD NO IDEA IF NOT THAT I RECEIVED AN ABUSIVE TREATMENT AND DELECNABLE. In addition to DEMOSTRAS his BAD EDUCATION AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. Does NOT CLAIM THE DEVOUCION OF MONEY AND HOW HAD THE 2017 WHAT REINSTALL AND WORKED WITHOUT PROBLEMS. He thought that if he spent his time to install it again would have solved the problems. But now I'VE VERIFIED THAT THE WARRANTIES NERO OF OPERATION AND TO BE ABLE TO REINSTALL it completely, to regenerate CORRUPT FILES, is not worth anything IS A SCAM OF NERO THAT THEY SELL YOU A PRODUCT ONLY TO SOCKS, PROGRAMS THAT YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL ONLY VANLEN FOR 1 TIME, TIME PASSES AND YOU CAN'T DERCARGARLOS AND REINSTALL THEM, NEW VERSIONS ARE INCOMPATIBLE, AND THE OLD PROGRAMS PERFORM FUNCTIONS THAT ARE REMOVED TO NEW, leaving you hanging, THE RESPONSE OF THE TECHNICIANS is OFENSIBA, say silly things that are not viable, YOU CANNOT PERFORM, NOR SOLVE THE PROBLEMS, AND THEY DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING CAN READ THEM YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN GUFF I AM CLEAR I NEED A CND OR DVD CONTAINING THE 6 PROGRAMS WITH YOUR executable, or 6 KINK OF THE NERO SERVER FOR DOWNLOAD, THE PLATINUM CARD 2016: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL, BECAUSE IT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO DOWNLOAD AND SAVE THEM TO AVOID SITUATIONS like these? Already EARN ENOUGH MONEY TO HAVE A SERVER, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THEM WITHOUT DEFRAUDING CUSTOMERS , ALLOWING THE DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION 1 TIME NOTHING MORE, AND THAT OVER THE YEARS CAN'T FIX IT IF YOU'VE MEDITATED A VIRUS OR MALWARE THAT MAKES YOU HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH. He believed that to be Germans WOULD BE PREVENTIVE AND SMART AND CALCULATED THESE SITUATIONS. I HAVE OLD COMPUTERS WITH MORE THAN 10 YEARS, FOR JOBS THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE MODERN AND LESS COMPUTERS RUNNING WINDOWS 10 PRO, I HAVE A HP ENVY WITH WINDOWS 10 PRO, THAT IN 3 YEARS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REPAIR IT NOW TAKES NEARLY A YEAR IN THE WORKSHOP, WHEN YOU INSTALL THE PROGRAMS THAT BUY AND PAY , I NO LONGER WORK OR WILL BE INSTALLED. Thank you ! ELOY MANUEL PASTORIZA GONZÁLEZ, INCIDENCE NERO NERO-190220-0002
1 person has
this problem
+1