Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

I have purchased nero platinum 2016. Everything downloaded ok except mange and play. do I have to purchase the product again.

ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2016 I PURCHASED NERO PLATINUM 2016. I PAID FOR ONLINE AND IN I DOWNLOADED NERO PROGRAM AND THE CONTENT. EVERYTHING DOWNLOAD PERFECT EXCEPT MANAGE AND PLAY. EVERYTIME I CLICK ON THOSE OPTION IT SAYS TUTORIAL OR DOWNLOAD. I HAVE DOWNLOAD. WHEN I CLICK ON DOWNLAOAD IT TAKES ME TO THE NERO PAGE TO ORDER NERO PLATINUM 2016. WHAT DO I DO?
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hi Danielle,
    I'm not sure why the Nero MediaHome would not be working correctly ... but a couple of things to try :

Can you make sure your Nero platinum serial number is showing correctly in the Nero ControlCenter / Serial Numbers section?

Also, have you rebooted the computer since you ran the installation of Nero?

Perhaps also run the check for updates in Nero ControlCenter / Updates and apply anything showing up in there ... such as the Launcher Update / MediaHome or "Kwik Media" ...
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited