I’m frustrated

Instal problems with Nero 2015 Classics

I get an email from Nero today, inviting me to buy Nero 2015 to upgrading to Nero 2015 Classic...so I decide to buy it. I have uninstalled Nero 12 from the Pc...make a restart..And instal Nero 2015...But and the end of the instal the desktop picture disappear and the Pc freezes...restart explorer and the desktop picture recover but Nero 2015 didnot instal on the Pc...
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hi Pansa-

First, you didn't have to uninstall v12.

Second, are you installing the trial version? If not, I suggest going to nero.com, downloads and downloading the Nero 2015 Classic trial version. Right click on it and select "run as administrator". Insert the serial number you received in an e-mail when asked (that will unlock the Classic features).

Does that work?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hi Pansa,

in case the steps recommended by Wither 1 above won't allow to install Nero 2015 Classic properly, the Technical Support teams requires some additional information for further analysis.

To get the installation log files, it will be necessary to manually collect them after the installation process. The installation process will be logged and saved into a MSI log file.
    Right after the installation of Nero failed, open your Windows Explorer and enter in the address field %temp%. In the temp directory should be a MSIx.log (x for installationnumber) file.
    Please send us this log file that we can analyze the failed installation process.

Please also create a logfile with the help of the Getsupportfile. Use the following steps:
    http://www.nero.com/link.php?topic_id...
    Extract the zipped file on your hard drive using WinZip or WinRAR. Start the tool by double-clicking the EXE-file.-> The C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe window opens.The tool may take several minutes. You can track the single steps in the displayed window.
    After the tool has successfully run you will find a file named NeroSupport.cab on your desktop.
    Please send this file as an e-mail attachment.

Please also send a screenshot of the error message.

Send all files to nero-forum@nero.com and refer to this post, thanks.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated