Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Is it Possible to Copy the Properties of one clip to another in Nero Video 2018?

New Nero Video user here.
How to Copy Properties from one Clip to Another clip.
I use two video tracks with the second track serving as a picture inside Picture. ( Not using the PIP Templates ).
So I have scaling and Position coordinates set on the second track to make it smaller and moved to the top right corner.
But when I have multiple clips on the second track, how will I copy paste the properties from one clip to the next?
When I defined the property for the first clip, I tried selecting multiple clips, but NV does not let me.
I also could not find an option to save the property of a clip ( Unlike some of the customizable effects )

Is there a solution?
1 person has
this question
+1
  • You can manually copy reference parameter for e.g. scaling and position into the properties window fields for x/y and horizontal/vertical. Just note the values and type these into the numeric field of your PIP clip properties.
    If you are making use of keyframes, you can indeed copy and paste any keyframe value for the properties to your PIP clips on track 2 etc.

Extend your timeline to show the keyframe view. In the timeline, right click on a property like 'Scale' > 'Select all Keyframes' > they will show highlighted in yellow. Put the mouse cursor over one of the highlighted keyframes and right click 'copy'. Go to a new clip without set properties, select it and right click 'paste'. All keyframes of your scaled clip will be taken over to the new PIP clip.

• (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned