Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Is there a global media folder for Nero Video 2014?

Is there a global media folder for Nero Video 2014 so that when I start a new project it already has all my favorite pictures in it? I made a slideshow and imported a bunch of photos. When I start a new slideshow project, I have to add all my photos again. I'd like my photos to be automatically there when I start each new project.

Thanks
1 person has
this question
+1
  • You'll find I often answer my own questions. Someones plays games with me. I found a way. Right click on a photo and select My Favorite. Then it shows up in all projects. But it would be nice to define several global folders, say Mountains, Flowers, Rivers, then be able to select which folder you want to use in your current project.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Honestly, I don't want them messing with it. The import function is set up so that it goes to the last used folder. For instance, all my media is in D:\Data which has separate folders for video, photos, and audio. All nice and neat.

If you're repeatedly using the same photos, just import them one time and then select, Save, Save As and give it a name. Then, when you know you're going to be using that project again, click on it when you open Nero Video. One of the nice things about projects in v14 is that saved projects are listed when you open Nero Video.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated