Meri 2014 Planrium

Hello!
I recently purchased the latest version of Nero, 2014 Platinum, and wondering about the following:
1. How can I choose the NTSC format (like lock to that format) instead of PAL when I will copy DVD?
2. Can I copy the program to my Lap Top no extra cost?
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hello!
    I recently purchased the latest version of Nero, 2014 Platinum, and wondering about the following:
    1. How can I choose the NTSC format (like lock to that format) instead of PAL when I will copy DVD?
    2. Can I copy the program to my Lap Top no extra cost?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

1. Changing the TV format (PAL or NTSC) without re-authoring the disc is not possible. All disc copy programs will use the TV format of the source DVD. If you really want to change the format (which I don't recommend), you'll have to use Nero Video.

There you can import your DVD-Video, Change the TV format under "Recording format options" and finish you disc project there. You should know, that Nero Video can only encode one audio track per video. So if you have more than one audio track (multiple languages for example) you'll have to stick with your preferred one. Subtitles aren't supported neither. Also the chapter marks get lost after the import. You'll have to set them again.

2. If you have installed Nero on your PC and want to install it also on your laptop at the same time, the answer is "No". You only have a licence for one installation at a time. If you also want to use Nero on your Laptop, you need to buy a further licence.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited