Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m not frustrated anymore, but I sure was!

Missing an important line for new customers who bought Nero Platinum 2019 (Burnsoftware)

Hello people working for Nero AG, I bought me Nero Platinum 2019 and had serious trouble getting it worked. I finally found out where the trouble came from, but before that I was quite pissed off. I did have a registration code, at one point I noticed down the page- 'I have a registration code'. I was thinking: Yes, of course, I would not be on this page of Nero if I had not. So I clicked on en then I was asked to pay for what I was about to download. But I had already payed! F&^%$%^GRrrCK! Anyway I went back and forth for sereval times and finally I clicked on the notification 'I have a registration code'.
It would have been so much easer if you could let us, poor bastards trying to find a way in the dark side of downloading stuff if you would place the following text in front of it:
IF YOU HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE, CLICK HERE TO FILL IT IN
That can't be too much work for you, handsome software builders?
I hope you will put this extra line in your guiding lines for new customers. Meanwhile I got my Nero Burning running. (I almost warned the firebrigade, though... ) ;)
1 person likes
this idea
+1