Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

music before opening theme in Nero Classixc 2017

I have created a 11 minute slideshow in Nero Classic 2017.  How can I get music to  play before the  opening theme and after the closing theme--both of which are from the theme templates.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Insert your video on the timeline. Add the theme. Click on the square marquee box on the right hand side of the screen and select the arrow that points to the right. Click on the start of the theme. Click on the selection tool (white arrow) on the right hand side of the screen. Click and hold on the start of the theme and move everything to the right. Then, you can add an audio file to the music track such that it precedes the theme.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Thanks for your reply.  You have lost me.  I can't find a "square marque box" anywhere on the screen.  Please help me find it.  thanks, DMR
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• My apologies to you dmr. :( I was thinking you were working in Advanced Editing. That's where the marque box is.

You can start from Make Slide Show and then go to Advanced Editing but it's easiest to start from Make Advanced Movie.

I put together a slide show with a theme and an additional audio file before the theme, using the instructions I gave you. You can similarly add a audio file after the end of the theme. It looks like this-

The location of the marque box is where I've circled the arrow on the right hand side.

One thing I didn't mention is that the theme I used has it's own audio and some effects on separate tracks. After you do what I mentioned, You need to select each of those tracks individually using the arrow and repositioning those tracks to match the theme.

What I put together doesn't have any effects applied to the slides.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm