Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

My Nero 2018 Video will burn my home videos onto DVD however there is no audio. What do I need to do to fix this? Cheers,

I've recently updated Nero 10 to Nero 2018. I've burn 2 family DVDs successfully, however every one since has no audio of the actual videos. What do I need to do to fix this?
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • I suggest when you open Nero Video you
    1. Select Create disc DVD.
    2. Then select DVD Video.
    3. On the next screen go to top right and find Options.
    4. Pull down and select Recording Format Options.
    5. Check that your audio format is set to LPCM.

I had a similar problem and this setting works fine for me.
    Best of luck.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• G. Chamberlain,

If the suggested workaround doesn't work, you can get official Nero support. This issue comes up often

Support Issues

Help with issues involving recent Nero versions can be obtained directly from Nero by using the email contact form at Technical Support via e-mail. This requires a valid product serial number which has the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (8 groups of 4 characters/digits separated by dashes. Note: The serial number will not have the letter 'O'. Since this is a public forum, DO NOT post your serial number. If your serial number is not accepted, use the contact form at Nero Customer Service.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

There is one other thing that you need to watch out for and that is that you have recorded the Audio on tracks 1 and 2 of the video track as a DVD format mpeg2 stream has 8 Audio tracks you may be putting the Audio on the surround Audio channels. Which the PC will automatically map to your speakers.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm