I’m frustrated

Nero 2014 Platinum Install Issues

Hello,

I purchased Nero 2014 Platinum from Amazon.com over a year ago and just went to install it today (4-8-2015) on my Windows 7 (64bit) PC. After I entered the serial number the install started but partway through I got the Blue Screen of Death and my PC rebooted (that never has happened with my PC). After the PC rebooted I tried again to install and it seemed like it completed but when I went to run Nero Burning ROM it couldn't find the files. I figured the install was incomplete since it rebooted during the install and so I uninstalled the entire thing and started over. Again during the install I got the Blue Screen error and the PC rebooted. I tried to uninstall it again but I keep getting weird error messages. This is very frustrating. Is there any solution to this?

It is also very annoying that it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash each time even though I have the latest version. The Adobe installer even says I have a newer version installed.
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Please provide us with some log files. The technical support team will then analyze them accordingly.

Click the following link to download the "GetSupportFiles.zip" file to your hard drive:
    http://www.nero.com/link.php?topic_id...

Extract the zipped file on your hard drive using WinZip or WinRAR. Start the tool by double-clicking the EXE-file.
    -> The "C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe" window opens.
    The tool may take several minutes.
    You can track the single steps in the displayed window.

After the tool has successfully run you will find a file named "NeroSupport.cab" on your desktop.

Please send us this file as an e-mail attachment to nero-forum@nero.com and refer to this forum entry, thanks!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated