Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero 2016????

Hello, I am having a problem. I have recently paid $45 to buy nero 2016, buy going through the 2015 trial. I have the email with the serial number and the cleverbridge reference number. I have gone to redeem the serial number to install Nero Burning Rom 2016. it says I have it, listed. Product - Nero Burning Rom 2016, Serial Number - XXXX-XXXX etc, Expires - Never, State - OK. However, the only icons on my desktop are nero trial 2015 (expired) and 2017 where it asks me to upgrade again at another cost. 2017 trial is only 14 days left. How do I access nero 2016? It is not in my control panel programs, nor in my windows start menu option if I type in nero 2016. Thanks for your help in advance.
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hello Jabba-

Did you buy Nero v2016 or did you buy Nero Burning Rom 2016?

I don't see any words concerning installing either one.

Go to nero.com, downloads, previous products downloads, Nero 2016 versions. You can download the installation file for whichever product you have and then install it.

If you have Nero v2016, you will also want to download and install the Content pack.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Hello,
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    I was refering to Nero Burning Rom 2016. As stated before trying to redeem my code via the trial version did not work. When it got to installing the "Reboot Validator" it wouldn't accept my serial number.
    However, doing what you told me to do (going to nero.com, downloads, previous product downloads and the Nero Burning Rom 2016. When it went to install the "reboot Validator" it accepted my serial number and I now have Nero Burning Rom 2016.
    You might want to look into why it did not install through the trial version..
    Anyway, thanks for your help
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Normally, the ability to insert your serial number is after the Reboot Validator is installed (and any other necessary files) and the system is rebooted, if required.

I have no idea why you had a problem with the trial version. That's something for tech support.

I'm glad you have it installed.

Enjoy!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm