Changes to the problem

Nero 2016 Platinum No Longer Has BluRay Player !!

In order to preserve the promise of transparency and open communication, the change log records changes to topics made by both customers and employees. Anyone can dispute a change by clicking the "Dispute" link and entering additional details.

• August 12, 2016 21:57
    Anthony0124, the poster:
    Removed a reply in this topic
    Reason: removed by the poster
  • September 24, 2015 10:23
    Albert EERTMANS, the poster:
    Removed a reply in this topic
    Reason: removed by the poster
  • September 21, 2015 23:26
    Luke Gabello
    Change in reply by Luke Gabello to The packaging is deceiving in my opinion. It also talks about hi-def video and playback. Having already owned 2015 Platinum, I did not see why that would have been removed. As for Facebook.. I said it did not have Blu-Ray player.. Pretty straight forward. This is not meant to be an attack on you btw.. I am glad you are so active on these forums..
  • September 21, 2015 23:26
    Luke Gabello
    Change in reply by Luke Gabello to The packaging is deceiving in mu opinion. It also talks about hi-def video and playback. Having already owned 2015 Platinum, I did not see why that would have been removed. As for Facebook.. I said it did not have Blu-Ray player.. Pretty straight forward. This is not meant to be an attack on you btw.. I am glad you are so active on these forums..

See all changes made to topics in this company