Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero 2017 control centre not properly updating software

nero control centre (nero 2017) finds updates and goes through the process of downloading them & installing them but does not actually do that as it finds the same updates again.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • I had the same issue. Nero Support replied with the following procedure:

"In this case, please deactivate your firewall and antivirus software. Additionally, please make sure that there is not Windows-Update in the background. If you are still having the issue, please open your Windows-Explorer-filemanager and copy the following path in its adressbar:

C:\ProgramData\Nero\Agent\repository

Please delete the content of this folder."'

Nero Support recommended rebooting before trying NCC Get Updates. However, I discovered that Nero immediately recreates Agentrepository, so the problem recurs.

I repeated the process, emptied the Recycle Bin, then launched NCC > Update Check. My temporarily problematic Wave Editor updated and installed. > No available updates.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• I’m thankful
    I had the same problem I will try this thks
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned