Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero 2018 Platinum code does not work fore Music Recorder

Hello NeroWhen I try to activate my Nero 2018 Platinum code fore Music Recorder, I got this answer every time:Music RecorderLogout Unlock your full Music Recorder product.× The activation code you entered is invalid. Please verify that you entered the correct code.,Please verify the activation code you entered. There was an issue unlocking your Music Recorder product.Activation Code Unlock Now! Skip I have contacted Music Recorder and they asked my to get in contact with Nero due to that my Nero 2018 Platinum code is incorrect fore Music Recorder. I have used code (Removed your personal serial number) and got this answer: Nelson Vargas (Music Recorder) Jan 8, 09:34 PST That is not the activation code for Music Recorder. In your Nero confirmation email therefore should be another code for Music Recorder. If you do not, you will have to contact Nero.I can ́t find an other code fore Music Recorder in Nero 2018 Platinum ?Best regardsJan MortensenThe activation is correct and I have tried fore some times now ?What can I do to get it to work ?Best regardsJan MortensenI then send the message to Cleverbrigde and got this answer;cleverbridge (Customer Support) Jan 8, 17:23 CST Hi Jan,Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Nero Platinum 2018.The dedicated team at Nero provides excellent support for all of their products, and would be more than happy to assist you. You can reach them at:http://www.nero.com/enu/support Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you, and thanks for contacting cleverbridge.Sincerely,Sean B.cleverbridge Customer Support--cleverbridge AG, CologneManagement: Christian Blume, Martin Trzaskalik, Craig Vodnik, Reinhard Wille Supervisory Board: Dr. Michael Inhester (Chairman)Registration: HRB 58900 Commercial Register - Local Court of CologneBest regardsJan Mortensen
1 person has
this problem
+1