Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero 2019 Platinum FULL download NOT stub installer needed

Hi, i just purchased a copy of the nero 2019 Platinum.
so far so good, got the license key and download links.
ok, so here is the problem, i'm needing to install this on a machine with NO internet capability.

i can download files and transfer them on DVD or HDD but i cant download direct so the stub installer is useless to me.

also i cant use the installer on my machine and capture the install files that way.

i found the older versions in the download section

https://www.nero.com/enu/downloads/pr...

is there a link somewhere for the full offline installer for 2019 platinum, that is legit as i cant risk any kind of virus or malware on this system?

thanks pat
1 person has
this question
+1
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• I am not a technical individual but just relating my experience.
    My C Drive is 148 GB; D Drive is 232 GB and external backup plus drive is 1.81 TB. Past experience informs that we keep the drives more than 50% free for the computer to perform satisfactorily.
    Really have no explanation why I ended up acquiring NERO 7, 11, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and finally 2019.
    I have managed to transfer 2016, 2017, 2018 to D Drive and the balance to external backup drive. In fact I transferred 2016 & 2017 to the external backup drive but they have again returned to D Drive.
    I attempted to download NERO 2019 to D Drive but failed, it downloaded to C Drive. This has made it run slower. I would request NERO to permit their customers to download their application to the drive of their choice. The package comes with a number of applications and it is not advisable that all be downloaded to only the C Drive that slows computers. Further I am unsure if NERO 2019 is usable just for a year, in which case I would never buy future NERO applications. Well realize present situation where all software companies must continue their sales but it would be better if NERO permitted upgrades for a value.
    Must state NERO 2018 was faulty compared to NERO 2017. So far NERO 2019 seems to be improved than NERO 2018.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned