Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero CoverDesigner 2014

Is there a download link to Nero CoverDesigner 2014 and 2015 please?

I have tried to install the March 2016 release. Way down the bottom here:

https://www.nero.com/eng/downloads/?c...&

My operating system is too old and it will not install.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Thanks, Wither.

Was that from Nero 2014? That did install. But the version is 12.0.01500.

Several days ago, I got from a software download site version number 12.0.02300. That installed and is a later version. However, I didn't trust it, found it too old and removed it.

Do have have the Nero 2015 version please?

Much appreciated.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

Yeh, that's was the original version that came out when Nero 2014 was issued. No updates.

The problem is that when Nero made WE a free tool, it was just v12 and any updates after that were minor. When I downloaded these files over the years, I didn't always change the names to be more descriptive before I saved them. The only thing I have to go by is the dates on the files. This one is going to be the best I can do-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rh3cii41iwb...

I don't know what your system OS but I think any version of WE should install in just about any OS.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Thanks for that, it is later and works fine.

The file versions are confusing because the setup.exe file is 12.0.02800, whereas in CoverDesigner Help it is showing 12.0.11001. It really doesn't matter.

I'm using Windows XP 64-bit. No Nero would install on this OS without the hack using the Orca MSI editor procedure I found in the forums here dated 5 years ago. It was a daunting task and something I don't want to do again.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• you're lucky it installed. Nero doesn't support the 64 bit version of XP. I remember way back (around 2009) in the old forum, someone came up with a really convoluted procedure for getting Nero to install and run in that OS. Problem is, every time an update was provided, he had to go through that procedure all over again. It wasn't pretty and back then, Nero did issue a lot of updates for a particular version. Today, they issue typically one update after the first version and you have to buy the next version to get all the problem fixes after that. Been one of my pet peeves for over 6 years.

Anyhow, I'm glad it worked for your.

Enjoy!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm