Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m frustrated

Nero MediaHome stop when more then 50.000 pictures load

From the logfile directory MHLog; the last version

2017-01-07 21:30:45 App Runing
MediaHome

2017-01-07 21:30:48 De methode of bewerking is niet geïmplementeerd.
bij NMDataServicesLib.INMDSDirectory.GetAccessorForId(String bstrEntryId, String bstrAccessorId)
bij Nero.Framework.SmmBasics.UriAccessFactory.GetAccessorForId[T](INMDSDirectory directory, String entryId)
bij Nero.DeviceManagerLibrary.MoveitDeviceItem.TryInitDeviceItem(Uri deviceUri)

2017-01-07 21:30:49 De methode of bewerking is niet geïmplementeerd.
bij NMDataServicesLib.INMDSDirectory.GetAccessorForId(String bstrEntryId, String bstrAccessorId)
bij Nero.Framework.SmmBasics.UriAccessFactory.GetAccessorForId[T](INMDSDirectory directory, String entryId)

2017-01-07 21:30:50 De methode of bewerking is niet geïmplementeerd.

2017-01-07 21:30:54 De methode of bewerking is niet geïmplementeerd.

2017-01-07 21:30:55 Kan element niet vinden. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x80070490)
bij NMCoFoundationLib.INMCFStringStringDictionary.GetValue(String key)

2017-01-07 21:30:56 Kan element niet vinden. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x80070490)
bij NMCoFoundationLib.INMCFStringStringDictionary.GetValue(String key)

I removed the database twice and reload it, but same problem.
Was also with 2016 version. Have bought 2017 when i'll hope the problem was solved. It isn't.

Who can help?
I start now with reload less photo files.
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • You can go to nero.com, support, contact, technical support and fill out/submit the contact form. If you do, please let us know their response.

On the other hand, why do you want to load so many files? It just causes Nero MediaHome to take an inordinate amount of time to load every time you start it.

I usually recommend to people that they only put the folders containing the media they use the most in the NMH Library. You can add other folders any time you choose.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• I’m confident
    Hi

@Wither 1, thanks for your reaction at my topic.

This day i'll found the problem by trouble shooting. It was not the amount of pictures, but i'll had a movie file from more then 4Gb. When i'll removed that file, the problem was solved.

So I'm now happy, and glad that I can stream my pictures.
    ? Why zo much? Some times I need some pictures from the past and it is easy to search en load.

Thanks again.
    Topic may be closed.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated