Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero Standard 2018 Duplicate Manager there...but not there?

I just purchased Nero Standard 2018 a couple of days ago. I'm interested in using the Nero DuplicateManager (a "Manage & Play" feature that is housed on the main menu), but the button is grey and when I click on it, I'm forced to click what looks like a special offer button.

It's there on my menu...but not there? I don't understand. Even if I had to click for the "special offer" it takes me to this page:
http://www.nero.com/enu/products/upgr...

What is Nero expecting me to do with this link? Once I'm there, I can't even find out which program actually has the DuplicateManager. Both *Standard* and *Platinum* offer the "Organize Play & Stream" options. Is that not where DuplicateManager is within the programs? If so, I am using Standard, and it should be there. Come to think of it, why do I have these grey buttons at all, when on your site, it shows Nero *Standard* 2018 with the features, clickable? My Nero Standard 2018 is also not letting me click Nero Content, Nero BackItUp, Nero TuneItUp, Music Recorder, and Nero Control Centre.

Any idea why my software isn't letting me use it? (Photo I'm attaching is the screenshot of my menu, Duplicate Manager circled in red). When I check online on your site, the Nero *Standard* 2018 (not Platinum) shows a very different menu that allows one to click it and use it as there is a little 'play' button within the button itself. Check your own site here:
http://www.nero.com/eng/promotions/se...

Thanks for any information you can provide!

1 person has
this question
+1
  • Marlana,

This issue was "discussed" several days ago in topic Goodbye paid Nero.

You may want to ask Nero directly:

Support Issues

Help with issues involving recent Nero versions can be obtained directly from Nero by using the email contact form at Technical Support via e-mail. This requires a valid product serial number which has the form XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX (8 groups of 4 characters/digits separated by dashes. Note: The serial number will not have the letter 'O'. Since this is a public forum, DO NOT post your serial number. If your serial number is not accepted, use the contact form at Nero Customer Service.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated