Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero Video 2017 - trial version - blank shots

Hello, I've downloaded the trial version of Nero Video 2017. When I play back my edited video, certain shots come up blank (i.e. as a black screen) but not the same shots every time. It's like the shots are blanked out at random.
Is this because I'm using a trial version and Nero are stopping users from making a full video? Or is it more likely to be a hardware incomptability issue?
Thanks
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hi meg-

In a Nero trial version, you are limited to burning\saving either 100 MB of data or 30 seconds of video.

However, you mention playback of edited video. I assume you did that in Nero Video. I also assume you're not using mpeg-4, .mts or .m2ts since they require a licensing fee for the patents and it is paid for when you purchase a Nero version. Are you playing it back in Nero Video or did you export or burn the project?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Hello,
    So I imported my series of clips into the Nero Video trial software. I edited the clips together into a 7 minute video, which is what I meant by my 'edited video'. The file is called .nvc when I save the project. It says it is a Nero Video Compilation. I am not able to export my project because it says I will need to upgrade.
    Am I confused about what the trial version can do?
    Thanks
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• No, if you pay attention to what I said. I said the file can't be more than 30 seconds in duration. This comment isn't intended to be didactic.

The limitations provided by Nero for the trial versions are intended to allow people to try things to see if they work as intended. If you had a purchased version and ran into the same problem, us volunteers in the forum with purchased versions could try to reproduce your problem and help you. If we couldn't help, you could go to tech support.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm