Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero Video 2019--Sound Glitch

I am experiencing a distortion of the sound when I use any DIY Title and Menu Template. All the other Templates work fine. The sound is very distorted and after I burn a DVD it freezes on the Title and Menu.
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hi Ted-

Is v2019 up to date as determined by running the check for updates?

I couldn't reproduce the distortion during playback from the preview screen.

If you click on the menu when playing the DVD, what happens?

In the menu Customize, Disc/Project, what is the End Action set to?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• From the image I attached. When I click on the "1. Thanks" it freezes and the music that plays is very short and distorted. I am up to date. All other templates work well except the ones titled DIY. Thanks for your help.

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• In Customize, Audio, does it help if you set it to no audio. Each one of the Life Themes seem to have preset audio for the menu.

Also, would you provide a screenshot of the entire menu editing screen.

You didn't answer my question about End Action. It has nothing to do with the playback issues.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I hear you about always learning. I've been in here almost every day for 11 years and I'm still learning. Thing is, I don't understand the behavior you're seeing.

I'm glad you got it to work but those templates don't appear to be animated. If you don't select the "fit to," option, the music will play for about 2 seconds and then repeat. The video will also play when you click on the button. That's the way it works for me. Not sure why it doesn't work that way for you.

I tried the "fit to" option and the music plays for about a minute before repeating. I had tried that with the animated templates and saw the same thing. The only difference is that with the animated templates you have the option to customize the duration of the animation.

Not sure why you don't get responses from tech support. Looking at your forum history, I don't see you mentioning this was a problem. There have been cases where Nero responses get placed into the e-mail spam folder. In other cases, people don't use the correct address to get support. When all else fails, I go directly to Nero to try to get support for people and they've never let me down.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm