Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m mad

Nero Video Editor 2016 or 2018 not working

Video Editor 2016 won't run all of a sudden. I get the splash screen, but nothing after. If I try to launch again, I get a message that the application is already running. Purchased upgrade to Nero 2018 and get the same result. If you can't resolve, who do I contact for a refund?
4 people have
this problem
+1
  • I’m frustrated
    Hi Charles,

Nero Video 2016 has been working fine for me up until today. Each time I tried to load a project (*.nvc) I received the error message shown.

I uninstalled the program and reloaded it, but the outcome was just the same.

I had 6GB of RAM spare and 45 GB of HDD memory spare, so I have no idea what is causing this. I have emailed Support for some assistance.

I hope this helps.

• (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• I’m upset
    Did anyone get a response on what may be causing this? I am having the same issue as Charles, and it seems like his issue was mostly ignored.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• I'm getting a similar error with Nero 2016/Nero Video only.  All other functions on Nero work perfectly fine.  This started with I had to do a factory reset to my computer and reloaded Nero 2016 to it.  It has worked perfectly fine before.  However, whenever I click onto Nero Video, I get the following error:

I've removed and reloaded with the same results.  Can someone advise?

thanks
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm