Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m frustrated

Nero Vision and Nero Recode 2011 with "error" in patent activation

Nero Vision and Nero Recode 2011 with "error" in the patent activation, which is: "Unfortunately the amount of identical activations has been exceeded ..." Does anyone know the reason? Since when I bought it was installed only on my PC and only once. My serial numbers are expiration never winning and status ok. I contacted the e-mail: patent.activation@nero.com and got a response to buy nero platinum 2017.

1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hello Ivan-

Not sure how you're counting. It appears you're using a Windows version that didn't exist when v11 came out. It looks like Win 10. What was the operating system you had when you installed v11 the first time? How many times have you reinstalled Windows?

However, they shouldn't be asking you to upgrade when you request a patent activation. They may be doing that because v11 isn't Win 8 or 10 compatible (if that's what you have). In addition, they shouldn't be asking you to buy v2017 since they don't sell it anymore. Sounds like you may have gotten an automated reply.

Would you post an exact copy of their reply?

Please answer my questions before I go out on a limb with Nero for you.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I’m indeciso
    Good afternoon friend, thanks for the contact!
    I installed Nero Platinum 2011 on Windows Seven (Original) in 2012. I have the current Windows 10 installed on my PC, but all Nero 2011 applications were normal. I think the error came from Nero's last update, and there was no further update after that. Both the Windows 10 installation and the Nero Platinum 2011 installation, I just installed it on my machine and only once. Below is the answer I got from nero's email, but today they sent me another email asking for my serial numbers. I think they will activate them again, what I hope !!!

• I didn't know you hadn't included your serial number in the e-mail.

I'm glad they came back to you. The original response was inappropriate, as I mentioned. Saved me from having to talk to Nero unnecessarily.

Not sure why you got the patent activation message, based on what you've described. In any event, I hope they get you squared away.

Time to get out of here for the day. Got lots of other things to do.
    • I sent yes, my friend. Since my first contact with them by e-mail they have been sent "attached" the "prints" of my serial numbers and the error of the activation failure. I sent again on this second request. I'm waiting for activations.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I’m confiante
    Good afternoon friend! Today I received new patent serial of support nero and apparently Nero Video and Recode 2011 returned to normal. I hope that similar shortcomings will not happen in the future. Thank you for the contact. Hug.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I'm really glad that they resolved you're problem. I like a happy camper, if you know what I mean.

Enjoy!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm