Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

nero9

Good morning,
I recently installed Nero 9 updates
(Nero9-20.11.2015_stub_update) and everything works except as follows: when you start any application (black startsmart, express nero, nero burning rom etc.) Are always asking me "buy now" which I am ignorant, and the program works equally ; second question: the show time black program activates the audio and not the video: I have to load some new codec or is there another solution? Thanks for everything and best regards. Peter Fois
2 people have
this question
+1
  • Hi, it sounds to me like Nero 9 is running in trial mode and will expire at some time. Please add your Nero 9 product serial number to enable all functionality.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Good morning,
    I want to point out that the original version of Nero 9 I worked very well and I would continue to use the program, which once had regularly bought and which I had communicated the serial number There is some impediment that does not allow me to use the original Nero 9 ? The trial version does not interest me
    because I do use application is quite limited and I'm fine with that; I ask only for power use the original program with the release of any impediments . Do you have other suggestions on this?
    Thanks and best regards. Peter Fois pier-fois@libero.it
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• This reply was removed on 2016-07-06.
    see the change log
  • I assume you have a 64 bit system.

Run regedit.exe.

Does this key exist?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Nero\Shared\NL9

If so, make sure that the serial number is correct (39 characters including hyphens and all Zeroes (no "O"s).

If it's not there, create the path and enter your serial number in the data.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I have a 32 -bit system and in any case I found the registry key that you have suggested , and contains exactly
    the s, n . complete and accurate and I want to point out that nothing has changed . I await news . Thanks and best
    Greetings. Peter Fois
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Seems to me there's a different registry entry for 32 bit systems.

Open Burning Rom and click on Cancel. In Help, About................., what is the version number?

What is your operating system?

Would you post a screenshot of the error message?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Burning Rom version number : 9.4.17.0
    operating system: Windows XP Service Pack 3
    Nero installed : Nero9-20.11.2015_stub_update .
    There are no error messages ; the opening of
    program is the "window buy now " run " close " .
    The real functions of any program are not executed ,
    for example with Nero ShowTime is audio but no
    video. You have to help activate the program
    Nero 9 original of which I own the DVD purchased
    with s.n. I have already informed you in a previous
    message and repeat it here :
    1M03-01C6 - LH53-54P7-2234-5912-82KC - Z1L6 .
    Thanks again for your cooperation and cordial
    regards. Peter Fois
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• You can do what you wish but I wouldn't post your serial number or other personal information (which you didn't) in a public forum.

I'm going to have to talk to Nero about that installer again. For some reason, they aren't including the last updates in some of their stub installers. V9 is one of them. I'm mentioning that because you don't have the last update (9.4.44.0b). I could give it to you but I don't think that's my job. Since it's the weekend, they won't respond until Monday. If they won't give you the last update, I'll give it to you.

However, I don't think that has anything to do with your problem.

You also don't seem to have a full version of v9. The serial for a full version starts with 9M03. As a result, I don't know what features you have.

Please go here-

C:\Program Files\Nero\

There should be a Nero ControlCenter folder. Open it and run the ncc.exe.

Is your serial number correctly shown there?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I inform you that I run on my PC some measures to improve the functions ; I have
    then reinstall some programs that previously had various problems , including Nero 9 that
    now it meets all the requirements for operation in all its parts . Therefore please
    considered closed questions and requests for interventions that I had given you. As soon as I
    I can be purchasing one of the solutions proposed by you . Thanks for everything and best regards .
    Piatro Fois
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I didn't say anything about purchases. I am working with what you have.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm