Nero 2014 Plantium

Hello!
I recently purchased the latest version of Nero, 2014 Platinum, and wondering about the following:
1. How can I choose the NTSC format (like lock to that format) instead of PAL when I will copy DVD?
2. Can I copy the program to my Lap Top no extra cost?
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hello!

I recently purchased the latest version of Nero, 2014 Platinum, and wondering about the following:

1. How can I choose the NTSC format (like lock to that format) instead of PAL when I will copy DVD?

2. Can I copy the program to my Lap Top no extra cost?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Hi Gurian Rung,

1) Which Nero application do you use to copy the DVD? If you copy with Nero Burning Rom/Express you will get a 1:1 copy of your disc. This means that the Video Mode will be the one of the source DVD. Within Nero Video you could configure the dessired Video Mode. In Nero Video select "Options" > "Recording Format Options" > "General" - "Video Mode". if you select NTSC here, you will be asked if you want these settings to be set as default ones. If you select Yes, then you will no longer have to change them.

2) If you own only one serial number for Nero you are allowed to install the software on only one PC / laptop. To install it on a second PC / laptop you need to buy a second license. You can contact our Customer Serive for a special offer in this case.

If you are located in the USA, Canada, Mexico and Latin America please use the following e-Mail address: US-CustomerService@nero.com

If you are located in Australia and Asia please use the following e-Mail address: customer-service-apac@nero.com

All other Countries please use the following e-Mail address
    customer-service-emea@nero.com
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited