Nero 2014 puzzle

I just created my first full slideshow containing pictures and videos and fairly satisfied with the results, exported a copy to my computer and also burned a copy to DVD.
Both worked perfectly.
I then decided that I should have added some additional content to the slideshow so went back to try and edit.
I cannot find the original content anywhere.
Does this mean that once a slideshow/movie has been exported/burned, it is no longer available for edit?
Or did I miss a step in the process?
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hi Brain Langbridge,

Nero doesn ́t delete the source files from your computer. The source files (pictures and videos) you used, should be in the exact location on your computer as they were before, unless you have deleted them, but Nero doesn ́t delete them at all.

To edit the slideshow that you have already created, you can import it back to Nero Video, directly from the DVD or from the copy that you have exported to your computer.
    Please note that the pictures and videos will not be available as a project when you import the DVD or exported file to Nero Video, but as a video file. Unless you have saved a project file. If not, you will import a video file. You can add files to this video file and burn it or export it again.

Best regards,
    NeroUser
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I don't have a problem with my original files. They are all still in the folder on my hard drive.
    I spent a few days creating my slide show with transitions and music etc and saved the project multiple times over those days.
    I then exported a copy to my hard drive and also burned to a DVD.
    I now have some more pictures/videos which I would like to add to the project but the project seems to have disappeared!
    Or should I say that when I open the project which is under the name I gave it, it is a fraction of the size it should be and the only screen I can see is as shown on my attachment.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• The .nvc file only contains links to your media in the project so, it will not be a large file.

You said you saved several times while editing. Did you always give it the same name? If not, there should be more than one .nvc that you can try.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I’m sad
    I saved the project using the same name (Rhine Cruise.nvc) for several days but now the only file with that name which exists is the one shown in my attachment.
    No idea where my slideshow went!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I assume you saved it in the default location.

something strange there.

Since you exported the project to file, you can use Import File and import that file. I would do that in Make Advanced Movie.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm