Changes to the problem

Nero BackItUp 2014 jobs disappear after a reboot

In order to preserve the promise of transparency and open communication, the change log records changes to topics made by both customers and employees. Anyone can dispute a change by clicking the "Dispute" link and entering additional details.

• June 27, 2014 18:47
    Dave Northward
    Change in reply by Dave Northward to Odd, I logged in using the same social authentication method as previously but this time it attributed a different persona. I am Marc, one and the same. ---- Thank you Patrick. <br><br> 1. Yes, in addition to BackItUp 2014 v. 15.0.29.0 and the associated Nero Control Center, I have Nero Burning ROM 9 (yes, I know it's old abut I really don't use it) along with Nero Live, CoverDesigner and Nero Toolkit, all of the same vintage and which were presumably all installed along with Burning ROM 9 by the prior owner of this machine. Also, strangely I see both Control Center and Control Center 4 in the program folders. <br><br> 2. There are no other versions of BackItUp installed. <br><br> 3. The installer for Seagate Dashboard does reside in an external HDD connected to this machine, but it is not installed..

See all changes made to topics in this company