Nero Recode 2014 crash after 4 or 5 movies

I am trying to convert my AVI files to MP4 (kindle compatible). I drag and drop 20 files and start the encoding. After the 4 or 5th file Nero crashes. I edit my queue to remove the files that were properly encoded and run again. This continues to happen. I have tried with and without hardware acceleration. Any suggestions?
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • How long are your files. It's possible that your system is overheating. I'll expand on this tomorrow.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• I don't think it is a heat problem. I am running a liquid cooled i7(3770) 3.4 GHz, none of the cores gets above 120°F during encoding (or ever). It seems to be a memory leak, if hardware acceleration is off, it takes longer to encode (expected ) and gets to through that 5th movie, with it off, encoding is much faster, but dies on movie 5.

Thanks for the quick response.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Hi Keith,

The problem you describe can have several causes. The best is to contact TechSupport at: techsupport@nero.com and send us the following information:

1. The Nero Recode log file. (Click the following link to download the \"Recode2014_log.zip\" file to your hard drive:
    ftp://ftp6.nero.com/tools/recode2014_log.zip
    Start the tool by double-clicking the run_recode2014_loggin.vbs file.
    -> The "Windows Script Host" window opens.
    Press the button "yes".
    Start in Nero Recode once again and reproduce the error.
    The Nero Recode log file is saved in a specified directory (depending on the operating system).
    The folder should be opened automatically in the background! If not please search for the folder manually:
    Windows Vista + Windows 7 + Windows 8:
    "\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Nero\Nero 2014\Nero Recode\Xml\Logs"
    Windows XP:
    "\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Nero\Nero 2014\Nero Recode\Xml\Logs" "
    Check the following Windows settings if you cannot find the log file in the respective folder specified above:
    In the menu bar of Windows Explorer select the \"Tools\" menu. Select \"Folder Options\", go to the \"View\" tab, and in the navigation tree under \"Hidden files and folders\" select the option \"Show hidden files and folders\". Confirm this change by clicking the \"Apply\" and \"OK\" buttons.
    Please send us all files which can be found in this folder as an e-mail attachment.

2. The NeroSupport.cab log archive. (You can create it using the GetSupportFiles.exe file: http://www.nero.com/eng/support/#n201...:)

3. Information on your source video file.
    - Is the source video file saved on your hard drive or is it accessed from CD/DVD (or another external device)?
    - Where does the source video file come from? A downloaded video file from the Internet, recorded with a standalone DVD recorder, a recording from a TV capture card, a camcorder,...?
    - Does the error occur with other video files in this format as well or just with this particular video file?

Please also make reference to the NeroForum in your e-mail subject and add a link to this posting to your e-mail.
    Thanks in advance!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

Seems to me that this problem has come up before with a previous version. I was in a hurry last night and just threw out the overheating as a possibility. However, I got thinking about it later and dismissed that because you're not getting a system crash or blue screen. Other things that can come into play include free disc space and an overabundance of temporary files. However, it's encoding more files after you clear the que. I assume that your Recode is up to date.

I agree with NeroUser that this should be addressed to tech support.

Please let us know their response.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Thanks for the input, I will open a support ticket including all the required log captures. I will also have to find some more files to convert as I just worked through the list and restarted every 4 or 5 movies. I think I still may have my original list and can reprocess those to capture what is going on. I cannot believe the quick and knowledgeable support that I am receiving. It may be a few days until I can get everything together, but I will post the results...
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• I wonder if you could go here-

C:\Users\"user name"\AppData\Roaming\Nero\Nero 2014\Nero Recode\Xml\Logs

and post the contents of the RecodeLastSession.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Keith:

I have done some experiments using an AVI file I made with Nero 2014 Video:
    My test file here.

I placed it in a new folder and made 19 copies of it. For my tests, I either dragged/dropped the folder onto Recode or selecting all of the files and importing from within Recode.The following screenshots show some of the bizarre things that happened. One of them seems to be similar to what you describe. My file can be downloaded using the above link is you or anyone else wants to play with it!

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• This morning I loaded a 387 MB .mpg into Recode 5 times. I selected Kindle Fire. I used all the defaults. I then encoded these 5 files and a small mp3 successfully. It took 8 minutes on this Vista system which has 4 GB of RAM and a 2.66 Mhz quad CPU. CPU usage was, on average, about 83% and memory usage was 1.46.

I realize this isn't 19 files. I could try it if you think it would make any difference.

I couldn't download your file as an .avi. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It always shows a blank page icon next to the file.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I know what you're saying in Red in the above screenshot, but, as I just explained in the thread about backitup, all I get are data files.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I will try and work on this issue again tonight. I will open a tech support incident and provide all the requested files. If time permits I will run the suggested test mentioned by Omega Tester
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Good idea. I didn't have a problem in Vista but I didn't try it on my Win 7 system. Since you have Win 8, I can't test it there.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Wither 1,

Below there's a screenshot taken after clicking on the link to the AVI above. I don't understand what you mean about "data file". Have you tried to simply save it?

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I always save- I get a different version of that Window (but that's because of the operating system)-

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I imported your file into Recode 6 times. It took 3.5 minutes to finish encoding.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Now you're changing things on me. In the original screenshot, you show Kindle Fire and you've been talking about 19 files. Just to make you happy, I just finished importing your file 19 times and encoded them to Kindle Fire in 10 minutes. The CPU usage was around 99% and memory usuage was steady at 2.75.

I'll see what I can do with the HDX.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I imported your file 20 times into Recode and selected Kindle Fire HDX. All 20 files were encoded in a little less than 12 minutes. CPU usage was about 99% and RAM usage was steady around 2.60 GB.

This system will be 6 years old next week. The only thing I've changed that would be pertinent to this problem is the GPU and HD.

One thing you want to be careful of is that Recode has finished analyzing all the files before beginning recoding.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Wither 1,

Thanks for the advice! Please try drag/drop or import all files. I just did it several times and recoded to Kindle Fire HDX, clearing the job list each time. Then, I imported the 20 files and tried encoding for Kindle Fire. That didn't last long.

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I'm not going through any more exercises on this one. There's only so many things I'm going to do to try to make my machines reproduce these kinds of problem. I've pretty much given up my relaxation time for the day in the forum.

I just repeated what I described in my last post on my Win 7 machine. Encoded in 7 minutes. CPU usage was about 73% and RAM usage was about 2.30 GB.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Keith,

I read over this topic and don't see any information about your system. I am using Nero 2014 Platinum on Windows 8.1 with on a laptop with Intel HD 4600 graphics.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Omega Tester-

Just to close the loop, earlier this morning I created a new folder and added the original and made 19 copies. I dragged and dropped the folder onto the opening screen of Recode. It took Recode about 1 1/2 minutes to analyze the files. I accidentally closed Recode.

I then repeated the process, not thinking the files from my previous attempt would still be in the cue. I then started the encoding process. It got through the 20 files in about 12 minutes. I was doing other things and not really paying attention. When I looked at Recode, it was also encoding the other 20 files from the earlier attempt. Overall, it took about 25 minutes, but it encoded all the files. CPU usage was around 99-100% and memory usage was anywhere from 2.25 GB to 2.40 GB.

This is on my Vista system. Geez, I've got test files coming out my ears.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• A little clarification: I have done lots of recodes of the folder mentioned above. Some have used "Hardware Acceleration" and some have not. Keith has mentioned having freezes with or without hardware acceleration. I have yet to have a freeze without hardware acceleration. Among the tests I did were the following:

1. I dragged and dropped my folder onto Recode and set up a job to encode to MPEG-4 without hardware acceleration; then, the same for MKV, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, and Kindle Fire HDX. So, the job queue had 5 jobs, each with 20 files. The recode succeeded.
    2. Similarly, I set up the queue with 4 jobs: Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, and MPEG-4. This time I used hardware acceleration. And, this time Recode froze over half way through the second job.

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I tried finishing the jobs left in the queue after yesterday's freeze. Freezing happened again. This time I looked a little more closely at the results:

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Something screwy in the whole thing. The file you asked me to download is 126 MB and that's what I tested with.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• By the way, I do most of my testing with Vista because it's on my PC, which I much prefer working with than the workstation. However, in once instance I mentioned that I used my system with Win 7 to do testing.

I'm also using hardware acceleration on this system (NVIDIA CUDA) during the recoding. I didn't pay any attention to it until you asked.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Wither_1,

The file I asked you to download is ~280 MB, not 126 MB. The screenshot below explains the ~4.5 MB Recode output. That one is followed by yet another failure screenshot. Have you tried this little test on Windows 7?

• (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I think I used a file you provided a link for in the other thread. I'm dowloading your file again.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly

• The strange thing is that the file I was working with and the file I just downloaded play the same length of time.

My system must be on steroids this morning. I made 19 copies of the 267 MB file (they're all the same size). I dragged and dropped the whole folder into Recode. It completed the recoding of all 20 files in 3 minutes. The CPU usage was between 50 and 70% and memory usage was around 2.81 GB.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• What's the point. I recoded 40 copies of the other file yesterday.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Just to make you happy, I dragged that folder into Recode 3 times for a total of 120 files (I had set the same folder that the original files were in for the first recode so there were 40 files in it. It recoded all 120 in 8-9 minutes. However, 60 of those files were already recoded so it really only had to recode 60 files. It was using 3 GB of RAM which is close to the usuable limit for my system.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Wither 1,

I'm good because I'm simply trying to understand what is happening to Keith. He may be in a situation I and others have found themselves in many times - having to wait on Tech Support, only to be told the problem cannot be repeated. That may or may not happen. I'm not sure if the issues I've come up with are related to his issue or not, but they are issues just the same. Are they my issues? No.

If you recall, you were unable to duplicate the Stylize Effects defect under Vista, but were able to under Windows 7.

Hopefully, Keith will come back with either a solution from Tech Support or more information on the files he is using, the graphics unit, etc.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I've said it a hundred times or more. Most of these problem are system related. I'm sure that if I spent days searching on ways to make different parts of Nero to fail, I could come up with something. My only mission in the forum has been to help people with problems or "how do I do this".

I went through all this with you and was unable to reproduce the problem that Keith has and what you have.

If it really concerns you, you should send an e-mail to tech support. I know that's your favorite thing to do.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Wither 1,

And, as I have said before, there are 31 Nero employees "participating" in this forum. It is very clear to me that there are issues with Recode that are easily reproduced. Some of the things happening here have been reported before.

By the way, I've noticed that you've posted two problems with your software in the last several days. The first concerns the malfunctioning of your BackItUp program here:

Nero BackItUp 2014 freezes partway through

The second involves the "improper" display of one of the Nero Video menu templates here:
    Chapter menus are not the same as title menu template - AND

Have you reported either of these deficiencies to Tech Support?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I expect the people who report a problem to go to tech support. If I did that for them, I'd have an extraordinary number of e-mails to tech support to deal with. Bull shit!

I spent an inordinate amount of time chasing your issue with Recode, to no avail. If it really concerns you, you contact tech support.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Wither 1,

I mentioned two issues with your software. The first, with BackItUp running under Vista, is not shared by any other user that has been on the forum as far as I know. So, if Tech Support needs to know, either you or one of the 31 Nero employees "participating" in this form needs to tell them.

Now, I don't agree that there is an error producing the phenomena you report as, "First, there is something clearly wrong with the Orange Rings template since it's not displaying properly for you or me." That template may not work the way the user wants it to work, but you are the one who said it is not "correct." So, I would suppose you would be the one to report it. BTW, what is it about the operation of that template that you think is incorrect?

Finally, the person who asked for help in this thread was Keith, not me. I have been attempting to create a reproducible scenario. I think I have done that. If you don't want to take the two or three minutes it takes to test on Windows 7, that's up to you. As I have said before, looking into these things takes time, effort, and, most importantly, WILLINGNESS.
    • In regards to Backitup, I gave Patrick the information he requested. I'm waiting for a reply.

In regards to the Orange Rings, I think Dotca should address that and her other problems to tech support. I haven't looked at her thread this morning so I don't know if we can work through the major issues without going to tech support.

In regards to this thread, you had created scenarios in which you were experiencing problems and I tried to reproduce them. I've already mentioned that I did some testing in Win 7 without issue. Keith's issue comes up without having to try to dump a huge number of files into Recode so I don't see any point in doing that in Win 7.
    • Do you remember the Stylize Effects issue? Do you remember that replicating that one took some effort and some very precise steps? Do you remember that Tech Support denied that the problem was reproducible until presented with over-whelming evidence from this forum?

It's not like the steps I have outlined take a lot of time:

1. Establish a folder with 20 copies of the Nero Flower Meadow sample video.
      2. Open Recode.
      3. Drag/drop the folder onto the Recode target.
      4. Select Kindle Fire HDX, for example.
      5. Click OK.
      6. Repeat 3, 4, 5 four or five more times.
      7. Start encoding and go about your business!

Where is all of the effort?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Thanks for all this testing. I have been and will continue to be a work (at least for the next 12 hours). I will get the log files posted as soon as I have time.
    • Keith,

You may have noticed that I have had problems similar to what you describe using the Nero Flower Meadow sample in various formats. Wither 1 doesn't seem to be able to replicate any of the several difficulties I've experienced. So, it might help to add some information.

The format, length, resolution of the files you have problems with; or, if you do the little test with my files and have problems, that fact would really help since it would establish a common ground.

Then, there are the common questions:

What version of Windows? I use Windows 8.1 now.
      What graphics system? Embedded or discrete? Mine is embedded Intel HD Graphics 4600.
      How much RAM?
      How much free disk space?

Incidentally, have you sent Tech Support the information they requested? This looks like something that will require a software update. If that's the case, the first step is to convince them that there is a problem!
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Here is the XML log
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Current Recode session has started with command line arguments: ''
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Windows: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1, 64bit, CPU 8-core
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Recode version: '15.0.25.0'
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM PTT version: '15, 0, 21, 0'
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM SMC version: '15, 0, 21, 0'
    Current state:
    Invalid 0 NotSet
    MaxRecorders 32 OK
    Dolby_EX_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    CPRM_Read 0 No
    MPEG4VideoDecoding 0 InstantActivation
    SiteLicenseTools 0 No
    SerialVisibility 100 OK
    AACS_READ 0 No
    AACS_WRITE 0 NotAvailable
    MMC 0 NotAvailable
    DTS_NEO6_Dec 0 NotAvailable
    DTS_HD_2ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    DTS_HD_5_1ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    DTS_HD_7_1ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    Dolby_TrueHD_2ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    Dolby_TrueHD_5_1ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    Dolby_TrueHD_7_1ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    Dolby_Digital_Plus_2ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    Dolby_Digital_Plus_5_1ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    Dolby_Digital_Plus_7_1ch_Decoding 0 NotAvailable
    OS_Linux 0 No
    ProductRegistrationMode 2 OK
    BIU_Autobackup_OnlineBackup 0 No
    BIU_Backup_AdvancedBackupMethods 0 No
    BIU_Backup_AdvancedOptions 0 No
    BIU_Backup_FileFilterProfiles 0 No
    BIU_Backup_MultipleTargets 0 No
    BIU_Backup_OnlineStorage 0 No
    BIU_DriveBackup_CreateAdvancedDisasterRecoveryMedia 0 No
    BIU_DriveBackup_CreateDisasterRecoveryMedia 0 No
    BIU_DriveBackup_FileExtractFromHDDImage 0 No
    BIU_DriveBackup_Restore 0 No
    BIU_General_AdvancedEncryption 0 No
    BIU_General_BackupButtonSupport 0 No
    BIU_Module_DriveBackup 0 No
    BIU_Module_FileBackup 0 No
    BIU_Module_Syncing 0 No
    UpgradeButton 0 No
    NRA_MaximumFilesToRecover 0 No
    NoEULADisplay 0 No
    MediaHub_Music_File_Playback 0 No
    BIU_DesktopIcon 0 No
    NCC_ShowBetaUpdates 0 No_Hidden
    BIU_ShowToolsMenu 0 No
    BIU_Compression 0 No
    Geotagging 0 No_Hidden
    MediaHub_ShowDisableAutoUpdateOption 0 No_Hidden
    MediaHub_Start_Page_Toggle 0 No_Hidden
    MediaHub_Start_Page_Advertising 0 No_Hidden
    BIU_Backup_NAS 0 No
    BIU_Backup_LIVEBackup 0 No
    MobileSync_GmailSync 0 No
    MobileSync_AdvertiseSubscriptions 0 No
    MobileSync_MagicFolderSync 0 No
    MediaHub_DragAndDropItems 0 No
    MediaHub_PlaylistAlbumItems 0 No
    MediaHub_PlaylistAlbumCount 0 No
    UpgradeMessageToNextVersion 0 No
    MVC_decoding 0 InstantActivation
    MediaHub_UPnP_EnableVirtualFolders 0 No
    Webbased_trial_dialog 0 No
    BIU_Burning 0 No_Hidden
    SoundTrax_Burning 0 No
    AACS_new 0 InstantActivation
    Max 0 Unknown
    Min 0 NotSet

1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8\12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8\~uTorrentPartFile_7636C8CF.dat
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: A3CCE1BB-3420-4B73-A29F-886DC2D81C5E
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: A3CCE1BB-3420-4B73-A29F-886DC2D81C5E
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM License dialog was called: DisplayMessagesResult_NoMessage
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: A3CCE1BB-3420-4B73-A29F-886DC2D81C5E
    1/28/2014 8:32:21 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: A3CCE1BB-3420-4B73-A29F-886DC2D81C5E
    1/28/2014 8:45:33 PM Finish editing a job: Title: '12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8\12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8'
    1/28/2014 8:45:33 PM Job state changed to New: Title: '12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX\gravity-ebx-sample.mkv
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX\Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX.mkv
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG\Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Last Vegas (2013)\Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG].avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 70C04F92-B9F9-4B9F-BAFF-331C58D4CF14
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 70C04F92-B9F9-4B9F-BAFF-331C58D4CF14
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\~uTorrentPartFile_2C429525.dat
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 1521D8BA-95E4-4307-A6AF-8EF176AC462E
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 1521D8BA-95E4-4307-A6AF-8EF176AC462E
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs\Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: F933D128-E1DF-4556-A966-8A1D8E0AFB51
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: F933D128-E1DF-4556-A966-8A1D8E0AFB51
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs\~uTorrentPartFile_588DEAB8.dat
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D0A41B05-40D0-4E75-A686-9DEE08C09ABC
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D0A41B05-40D0-4E75-A686-9DEE08C09ABC
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\ETRG.mp4
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AF309BA0-67CC-46F5-A775-0B2E3EA27901
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AF309BA0-67CC-46F5-A775-0B2E3EA27901
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\SaMple.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 96F1FB1F-A35E-4B4F-B654-27C59B064516
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 96F1FB1F-A35E-4B4F-B654-27C59B064516
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG].avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 40267119-C61A-465C-B4B3-E782A43C5204
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 40267119-C61A-465C-B4B3-E782A43C5204
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS\The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 71FE8665-E921-4EC1-9C8B-4758A683A90E
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 71FE8665-E921-4EC1-9C8B-4758A683A90E
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDSCR.XviD-BiDA\The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDScr.XviD-BiDA.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 4307762D-8189-42A6-94C8-795A3B0515E5
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 4307762D-8189-42A6-94C8-795A3B0515E5
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG].avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5224B339-7AB1-450A-B8E2-49336A9BB9B7
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5224B339-7AB1-450A-B8E2-49336A9BB9B7
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\ETRG.mp4
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 8C0EE675-AE07-4D6D-AA16-72441ACCD897
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 8C0EE675-AE07-4D6D-AA16-72441ACCD897
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\SaMple.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 834303C5-3E0E-4C9F-B2F0-3E17FF80AC63
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 834303C5-3E0E-4C9F-B2F0-3E17FF80AC63
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED\Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 74DA8C6F-77D1-47FC-98F1-27E7DAEA9AAF
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 74DA8C6F-77D1-47FC-98F1-27E7DAEA9AAF
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED\~uTorrentPartFile_5718361F.dat
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AE85244D-8F5B-44A2-B527-5FF8B3E375F0
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AE85244D-8F5B-44A2-B527-5FF8B3E375F0
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)\Cloudy.with.a.Chance.of.Meatballs.2.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D82E52F9-77C6-4549-8AC2-7F73066B498B
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D82E52F9-77C6-4549-8AC2-7F73066B498B
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8\Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3077B942-080D-45C8-B317-45722960309D
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3077B942-080D-45C8-B317-45722960309D
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8\~uTorrentPartFile_6C7C5AA9.dat
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 0B0A91FB-BF1B-432F-9C0F-8AC89B72FC8F
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 0B0A91FB-BF1B-432F-9C0F-8AC89B72FC8F
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Enough Said (2013)\Enough.Said.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 60E9BB27-EC2C-43BF-8CDA-D0A1DD5843C9
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 60E9BB27-EC2C-43BF-8CDA-D0A1DD5843C9
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST\Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST.avi
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 7264081F-DC9A-440A-B41F-1ED26206A0DC
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 7264081F-DC9A-440A-B41F-1ED26206A0DC
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Importing a file: V:\Frank's Movies\Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST\~uTorrentPartFile_5C7E11CC.dat
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Job state changed to Draft: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 283AB6C1-EB1E-42DB-8541-CB89267EED83
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Start editing a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 283AB6C1-EB1E-42DB-8541-CB89267EED83
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM License dialog was called: DisplayMessagesResult_NoMessage
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 1521D8BA-95E4-4307-A6AF-8EF176AC462E
    1/28/2014 8:45:53 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 1521D8BA-95E4-4307-A6AF-8EF176AC462E
    1/28/2014 8:45:56 PM License dialog was called: DisplayMessagesResult_NoMessage
    1/28/2014 8:45:56 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D0A41B05-40D0-4E75-A686-9DEE08C09ABC
    1/28/2014 8:45:56 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D0A41B05-40D0-4E75-A686-9DEE08C09ABC
    1/28/2014 8:46:01 PM License dialog was called: DisplayMessagesResult_NoMessage
    1/28/2014 8:46:01 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AE85244D-8F5B-44A2-B527-5FF8B3E375F0
    1/28/2014 8:46:01 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AE85244D-8F5B-44A2-B527-5FF8B3E375F0
    1/28/2014 8:46:01 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 0B0A91FB-BF1B-432F-9C0F-8AC89B72FC8F
    1/28/2014 8:46:01 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 0B0A91FB-BF1B-432F-9C0F-8AC89B72FC8F
    1/28/2014 8:46:02 PM License dialog was called: DisplayMessagesResult_NoMessage
    1/28/2014 8:46:02 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 283AB6C1-EB1E-42DB-8541-CB89267EED83
    1/28/2014 8:46:02 PM Deleting a job: Title: '', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 283AB6C1-EB1E-42DB-8541-CB89267EED83
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'gravity-ebx-sample', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX\gravity-ebx-sample.mkv', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\gravity-ebx-sample'
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'gravity-ebx-sample', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX\Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX.mkv', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX'
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG\Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG'
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Last Vegas (2013)\Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY'
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 70C04F92-B9F9-4B9F-BAFF-331C58D4CF14, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG].avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]'
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 70C04F92-B9F9-4B9F-BAFF-331C58D4CF14
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: F933D128-E1DF-4556-A966-8A1D8E0AFB51, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs\Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs'
    1/28/2014 8:46:15 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: F933D128-E1DF-4556-A966-8A1D8E0AFB51
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'ETRG', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: AF309BA0-67CC-46F5-A775-0B2E3EA27901, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\ETRG.mp4', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\ETRG'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'ETRG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AF309BA0-67CC-46F5-A775-0B2E3EA27901
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'SaMple', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 96F1FB1F-A35E-4B4F-B654-27C59B064516, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\SaMple.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\SaMple'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'SaMple', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 96F1FB1F-A35E-4B4F-B654-27C59B064516
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 40267119-C61A-465C-B4B3-E782A43C5204, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG].avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 40267119-C61A-465C-B4B3-E782A43C5204
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 71FE8665-E921-4EC1-9C8B-4758A683A90E, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS\The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 71FE8665-E921-4EC1-9C8B-4758A683A90E
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDScr.XviD-BiDA', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 4307762D-8189-42A6-94C8-795A3B0515E5, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDSCR.XviD-BiDA\The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDScr.XviD-BiDA.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDScr.XviD-BiDA'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDScr.XviD-BiDA', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 4307762D-8189-42A6-94C8-795A3B0515E5
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 5224B339-7AB1-450A-B8E2-49336A9BB9B7, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG].avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5224B339-7AB1-450A-B8E2-49336A9BB9B7
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'ETRG', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 8C0EE675-AE07-4D6D-AA16-72441ACCD897, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\ETRG.mp4', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\ETRG'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'ETRG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 8C0EE675-AE07-4D6D-AA16-72441ACCD897
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'SaMple', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 834303C5-3E0E-4C9F-B2F0-3E17FF80AC63, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]\SaMple.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\SaMple'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'SaMple', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 834303C5-3E0E-4C9F-B2F0-3E17FF80AC63
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 74DA8C6F-77D1-47FC-98F1-27E7DAEA9AAF, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED\Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 74DA8C6F-77D1-47FC-98F1-27E7DAEA9AAF
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Cloudy.with.a.Chance.of.Meatballs.2.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: D82E52F9-77C6-4549-8AC2-7F73066B498B, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013)\Cloudy.with.a.Chance.of.Meatballs.2.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Cloudy.with.a.Chance.of.Meatballs.2.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Cloudy.with.a.Chance.of.Meatballs.2.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D82E52F9-77C6-4549-8AC2-7F73066B498B
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 3077B942-080D-45C8-B317-45722960309D, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8\Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3077B942-080D-45C8-B317-45722960309D
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Enough.Said.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 60E9BB27-EC2C-43BF-8CDA-D0A1DD5843C9, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Enough Said (2013)\Enough.Said.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY.mp4', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Enough.Said.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Enough.Said.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 60E9BB27-EC2C-43BF-8CDA-D0A1DD5843C9
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Finish editing a job: Title: 'Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST', MediaType: VideoFile, Profile: 'Kindle Fire', GUID: 7264081F-DC9A-440A-B41F-1ED26206A0DC, Source path: 'V:\Frank's Movies\Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST\Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST.avi', TargetPath: 'S:\Recoded-Movies\Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST'
    1/28/2014 8:46:16 PM Job state changed to New: Title: 'Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 7264081F-DC9A-440A-B41F-1ED26206A0DC
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: '12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'gravity-ebx-sample', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 70C04F92-B9F9-4B9F-BAFF-331C58D4CF14
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Saving Mr Banks 2013 DVDSCR[AC3] juggs', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: F933D128-E1DF-4556-A966-8A1D8E0AFB51
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'ETRG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: AF309BA0-67CC-46F5-A775-0B2E3EA27901
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'SaMple', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 96F1FB1F-A35E-4B4F-B654-27C59B064516
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'The Book Thief [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 40267119-C61A-465C-B4B3-E782A43C5204
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty 2013 DVDscr XViD NO1KNOWS', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 71FE8665-E921-4EC1-9C8B-4758A683A90E
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'The.Wolf.of.Wall.Street.2013.DVDScr.XviD-BiDA', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 4307762D-8189-42A6-94C8-795A3B0515E5
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'American Hustle [2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5224B339-7AB1-450A-B8E2-49336A9BB9B7
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'ETRG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 8C0EE675-AE07-4D6D-AA16-72441ACCD897
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'SaMple', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 834303C5-3E0E-4C9F-B2F0-3E17FF80AC63
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Captain Phillips (2013) DVDRip XviD-MAXSPEED www.torentz.3xforum.ro', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 74DA8C6F-77D1-47FC-98F1-27E7DAEA9AAF
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Cloudy.with.a.Chance.of.Meatballs.2.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: D82E52F9-77C6-4549-8AC2-7F73066B498B
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Dallas.Buyers.Club.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3077B942-080D-45C8-B317-45722960309D
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Enough.Said.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 60E9BB27-EC2C-43BF-8CDA-D0A1DD5843C9
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InQueue: Title: 'Frozen 2013 DVDScr XViD AC3-FiNGERBLaST', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 7264081F-DC9A-440A-B41F-1ED26206A0DC
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Started job list processing.
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Job state changed to InProgress: Title: '12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM ===== Selected titles: ==========================
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM == - Type: Nero.Recode.Encoding.PttFileStreamContainer, UId: Title0
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM == Crop: [0,0,0,0], Range: [0,-1], Rotate: 0
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM == Stream0: PttFileVideoStream, Index: 0 - Title 1
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM == Stream1: PttFileAudioStream, Index: 0 - Unspecified AC3 (pass through) 5-Channel
    1/28/2014 8:46:23 PM Transcoding started for job: Title: '12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM Transcoding finished in 00:08:24.2618421
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM Job state changed to Done: Title: '12.Years.a.Slave.2013.DVDScr.XVID.AC3.HQ.Hive-CM8', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 9C3A5FC4-EBB9-4CA9-983B-1CDC2CA35A9D
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM Job state changed to InProgress: Title: 'gravity-ebx-sample', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM ===== Selected titles: ==========================
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM == - Type: Nero.Recode.Encoding.PttFileStreamContainer, UId: Title0
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM == Crop: [0,0,0,0], Range: [0,-1], Rotate: 0
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM == Stream0: PttFileVideoStream, Index: 0 - Title 1
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM == Stream1: PttFileAudioStream, Index: 0 - Unspecified AAC Stereo
    1/28/2014 8:54:47 PM Transcoding started for job: Title: 'gravity-ebx-sample', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM Transcoding finished in 00:00:08.1994690
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM Job state changed to Done: Title: 'gravity-ebx-sample', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5AB65D41-A665-49AC-BA13-E6A8E14A43C7
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM Job state changed to InProgress: Title: 'Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM ===== Selected titles: ==========================
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM == - Type: Nero.Recode.Encoding.PttFileStreamContainer, UId: Title0
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM == Crop: [0,0,0,0], Range: [0,-1], Rotate: 0
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM == Stream0: PttFileVideoStream, Index: 0 - Title 1
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM == Stream1: PttFileAudioStream, Index: 0 - English AAC Stereo
    1/28/2014 8:54:56 PM Transcoding started for job: Title: 'Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM Transcoding finished in 00:05:28.2347739
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM Job state changed to Done: Title: 'Gravity.2013.DVDSCR.x264-EBX', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 3126EB4E-8FD5-4D4F-B633-713E22CC6992
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM Job state changed to InProgress: Title: 'Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM ===== Selected titles: ==========================
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM == - Type: Nero.Recode.Encoding.PttFileStreamContainer, UId: Title0
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM == Crop: [0,0,0,0], Range: [0,-1], Rotate: 0
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM == Stream0: PttFileVideoStream, Index: 0 - Title 1
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM == Stream1: PttFileAudioStream, Index: 0 - Unspecified MP3 Stereo
    1/28/2014 9:00:24 PM Transcoding started for job: Title: 'Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM Transcoding finished in 00:12:06.7155658
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM Job state changed to Done: Title: 'Her.2013.DVDSCR.XviD.MP3-RARBG', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 5121CCC7-3FE6-471A-A3F5-38DC840E08E5
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM Job state changed to InProgress: Title: 'Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM ===== Selected titles: ==========================
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM == - Type: Nero.Recode.Encoding.PttFileStreamContainer, UId: Title0
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM == Crop: [0,0,0,0], Range: [0,-1], Rotate: 0
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM == Stream0: PttFileVideoStream, Index: 0 - Title 1
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM == Stream1: PttFileAudioStream, Index: 0 - English AAC Stereo
    1/28/2014 9:12:31 PM Transcoding started for job: Title: 'Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM Transcoding failed in 00:10:02.2824486 at 0.868138994945002%
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM License dialog was called: DisplayMessagesResult_NoMessage
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM Job state changed to Failed: Title: 'Last.Vegas.2013.720p.BluRay.x264.YIFY', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: BF27CA17-B72F-4442-AB0F-B935617FD00C
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM Error message: Nero Recode cannot transcode source file because it is not valid or damaged.
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM Job state changed to InProgress: Title: 'Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 70C04F92-B9F9-4B9F-BAFF-331C58D4CF14
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM ===== Selected titles: ==========================
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM == - Type: Nero.Recode.Encoding.PttFileStreamContainer, UId: Title0
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM == Crop: [0,0,0,0], Range: [0,-1], Rotate: 0
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM == Stream0: PttFileVideoStream, Index: 0 - Title 1
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM == Stream1: PttFileAudioStream, Index: 0 - Unspecified MP3 Stereo
    1/28/2014 9:22:33 PM Transcoding started for job: Title: 'Lone Survivor[2013] DVDScr XviD-SaM[ETRG]', MediaType: VideoFile, GUID: 70C04F92-B9F9-4B9F-BAFF-331C58D4CF14
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Here is my system specifications :
    Operating System
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40GHz 33 °C
    Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology
    RAM
    8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 802MHz (9-9-9-28)
    Motherboard
    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V DELUXE (LGA1155) 32 °C
    Graphics
    VE228 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    VE228 (1920x1080@60Hz)
    Intel HD Graphics 4000 (ASUStek Computer Inc)
    1024MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series (XFX Pine Group) 46 °C
    Hard Drives
    224GB SanDisk SDSSDX240GG25 (SSD) 34 °C
    224GB SanDisk SDSSDH240GG25 (SSD) 30 °C
    2795GB Western Digital WDC WD30EZRX-00MMMB0 (SATA) 30 °C
    4192GB Hitachi H/W RAID5 ATA Device (SATA)
    1863GB FUJITSU MARVELL Raid VD 0 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)
    Optical Drives
    ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device
    PIONEER BD-RW BDR-207D
    PIONEER BD-RW BDR-207D
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    Operating System
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I am downloading the sample file you posted. I have a 30Mb download speed, however the estimate is about an hour. The files I attempted in my first two attempts were from a friends movie collection, I believe they were torrent files. I do not know the actual specifications of how each file was encoded. I was hopping that I could convert the container .AVI to .MP4 so I could watch the movies on my KIndle. I really did not mean to make such a big deal. I am on a break from work so I am squeezing this in. I will post my results as I have stated when I get a chance. It may be in a couple of days. Thanks again for all the support. After I see the results from testing with your AVI file I will open a tech support ticket.

Keith
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Bragger. :) Nice system.

Looking at the log, every file you're trying to recode is a commercial movie and is likely copy protected. I suspect that's what the last error message is referring to. Have you applied copy protection removal to these videos?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Good point. I have not. I usually just rip DVD's that I own, ( create an ISO file, and then mount that .I use AnyDVD to create the ISO. What tool do you recommend?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Sorry I was not bragging. I cannot afford the exotic cars and to travel, so I like my tech toys.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Well the encoding took all of a minute or so maybe less I did not time it exactly. Now that I know the files may have copy protection or it could be my data that is the cause that leads me to another path. I am sorry but the data never occurred to me because I always have dealt with my original movies. I have to head back to work so, I will take this up later in the week. Thanks for the guidance. Looking forward to your tool suggestion for copy protection. Or I may just not worry about watching my friend's movies on my kindle.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Due to the length of this thread, I didn't go back and look. Did you every try that little excercise of creating 20 copies of the file from Omega Tester? Since that file isn't protected, it might be good to try it.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I've made a folder of 100, 1 second long, FLVs that cause me problems of various sorts as discussed above. I zipped the folder up and placed it on my Google drive. It is only 66 MB, so it can be downloaded in seconds from here.

To test, unzip the file and drag/drop the folder onto Recode, choosing "Yes" if a dialog mentions that the number of files exceeds the current limit set in options. When the importing is done, choose "Kindle Fire", hardware acceleration (default), and then OK. Start encoding and observe.

For me:

1. Importing the files sometimes fails (especially if I use all CPUs, it seems).
    2. Encoding freezes entirely after 'x' files.
    3. Something goes wrong on file 'x' and then some or all subsequent encodings fail for reason, "Nero Recode cannot transcode source file because it is not valid or damaged."
    4.Whatever

If anyone tries this and has difficulties, you may find interesting info in the Windows Application Event Log.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Another exercise.

Going to your link, it says the file is unavailable because there's a problem with it.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• No problem in Vista. In fact, I recoded 130 files with no problems.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Quit acting like Vista is an inferior product. Hell, I'm doing this with 4 GB of DDR2 and an old quad core 2.66. I wonder why I haven't overclocked that CPU.

No problem in Win 7.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I have a Dell 8500 with a core I5 Quad CPU running Windows 8.1. I have Nero Platinum 2014 and am experiencing the exact same problem as Keith. My movies have had all copy protection removed. My solution has been to do as many as you can, then when Recode freezes or crashes or both , simply restart the program, edit the que to remove the movies that were completed and start again. Doing this I have been slowly chewing through my 500Gigs of movies. Whats funny is it is always the same, sometimes I can get 4 movies complete or only 3. Weird huh?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm