Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Nero Recode 2014 ripping problems with mkv files

Hi,
I have two problems with Nero Recode 2014 when I rip the unprotected source DVD into mkv file (my aim is to backup one DVD in one mkv file). If the source DVD consists of files VTS_01_n.VOB only that includes multiple titles, the ripped mkv file is correct, i.e. with multiple sounds and subtitles. But if the source DVD consists of files VTS_01_n.VOB, VTS_02_n.VOB, etc., Nero Recode 2014 creates for each set of VOBs its own mkv file. It could be OK, but if I merge these mkv files (with the same set of sounds and subtitles), I have two problems: 1) the output mkv file has only the first sound track (the set of sounds and subtitles disappear) and 2) the last few seconds (approx. 1-2 sec) at the end of every source mkv the sound mutes. Is it possible to change behaviour of Nero Recode 2014 in the following ways? a) If the source DVD consists of files VTS_01_n.VOB, VTS_02_n.VOB, etc., and titles have the same set of sounds and subtitles, provide ripping into one mkv file that has the same set of sounds and/or subtitles as the source. b) If the set of mkv files has the same set of sounds and subtitles, provide merging into one mkv file that has the same set of sounds and/or subtitles as the source files (unpleasant behaviour described in 1)) + do not muting sound at the end of merged mkv files (unpleasant behaviour described in 2)).
Thank you.
Jan
2 people have
this problem
+1