Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m PISSED OFF.

Nero Video 2014 - False Advertisement and Lack of Promised Features

I purchased Nero Video 2014 because in the promotional information I read "Play it all
Do you have a party video on your mobile phone? Vacation videos from your AVCHD digital camera? Your favorite HD movie on Blu-ray Disc? Or the latest music CD from your favorite band? These days we are bombarded with digital contents from every direction, making it a hassle to format files before being able to enjoy them. Worry no more! With Nero Video 2014, you get one media player that can simply handle everything. Nero MediaHome supports virtually any playback format, giving you total freedom to play it all straight through one interface."

It states that it PLAYS blu-rays. There are no caveats listed. So I buy the software, and install it, only to find that it asks for an additional purchase to play a blu-ray movie.

The problem, as I see it, is false advertisement. People are lured in using a classic bait and switch tactic.

Please make this right and add full blu-ray playback functionality to Nero Video 2014. Otherwise, I will do everything in my power to make sure that people know what deceptive tactics are employed by this company.
1 person has
this problem
+1