Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

probleme with nero 2014 Platinum

I would like to say something about Nero 2014 and purchased nero subsequently 2014 platinum there is someone that my call yesterday saying that I am very disappointed by their company work with nero to solve the problem with the installation of Nero 2014 of say nero technical support it was to charge me $109.00 the hours and it was for 2 to 3 hours supposedly would find a veru in my computer that caused the problem update nero 2014 a nero 2014 platinum I was proteche by a good anti-verus internet Norton following day Windows 8.1 update a portable 1-year old can say new after mavoir said as setais a verus I had a doubt so I formatted my laptop with a formate MBR for those who are computer-technician will know what I mean after all this Re install Windows with any the update days I re installs Nero 2014 with the update that I pay to have Nero 2014 Platinum I still have the same problem let me tell you that I will make a complaint to the consumer who is be a complaint to the Government directly and would ask to the gent from nero to me reimbursed for this security update can.. .je'm a can in cursed that technically had benefited of people say them anything thanks you, and I hope that someone will answer me cars I am very disappointed with Nero
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Don't pay for technical support. You have the forum and e-mail, both free. In Europe, you also have the chat line.

I'm having a problem understanding exactly what the problem is. Could you describe it in shorter sentences.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I bought nero 2014 and some minute after I decided to purchased the update for past a nero 2014 has version nero 2014 Platinum and the update does not work and technical support which my responded Friday that work for you my put a verus in my computer I think I'll all install and take another software that works at least are what would you comprenneer my problems
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• You're response is totally uncomprehensible. Read it yourself and tell me if someone not knowing what you're saying would understand.

It sounds like you purchased and installed Nero 2014. Then you purchased the upgrade to Platinum. If that's the case, all you need to do is enter the Platinum serial number into the Nero Control Center and, walla, you have Platinum. Of course you should run the check for updates after installing the Platinum serial number. You should have already installed the Content pack.

If you didn't install Nero 2014 first, the Platinum upgrade serial number is useless.

Please advise what you did.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• Thanks for your support that I always wanted to say is that I bought Nero 2014 and immediately after I bought upgrading Nero 2014 Platinum to tell you well short after it formatted my computer and installed 2 anti Verus that it detected a Verus website this Verus has the effect you redirected always has the homepage of upgrade and to pay update level again its this that this Verus is now everything works although if I were you I'd do a scan of your server because there is a Verus I do not know if only it has been the by you or is this one by errors thanks to you
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• I'm not a Nero employee. You can send an e-mail to techsupport@nero.com to address the virus.

It sounds like you have Platinum installed okay. I assume that you ran the check for updates from the Nero ControlCenter and installed all that appear. I also assume that, you then opened the Nero Launcher; clicked on Creative Content and download and installed the Content pack.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm