Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Problems update Nero launcher 2019

I have installed Nero Platinum Suite 2019 (Nero_Platinum2019-1.12.0.1_stub.exe)
At starting starting Nero I get a windows with "Nieuwe versie voor Nero Start is beschikbaar. Klik op OK.....".
As I click on OK I get the Nero Control Center where is given that Nero has a new Nero Launcher (50.10 MB). I click the update button. After the installation apparently nothing has happened because there is still an indication that there is a new Nero launcher.
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hello Kees,

On my PC it worked fine. Maybe turn off the antivirus during install (takes seconds to install, so the risks aren't that big).

B.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• I had the same issue and Nero responded with their basic reload and update your OS. I did all that and went as far as to wipe my system and update everything. Still did not work even after downloading the blasted installer again. So they were useless. However, a spark of luck. I de-installed the application again. This time I installed the trial version off the Nero site and when it launched it worked. I used my installation key and bingo bango no problems. Give this a try without formatting your drive and all the crap and listless support I had to deal with. Apparently, bit size is just a fraction different from the original. Good luck dealt with this issue for three weeks.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited