Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

slideshows

I had an old version of Nero. You could make multiple slideshows of pictures/music. On the 2015 version, is there a way to incorporate all of your slideshows onto one file. I've made the slideshows with music, but you can't "fit the music/pictures" to end at the same time. If I transfer one over to nero video, I can't figure out how to add the rest of the slideshows as you were able to do on earlier versions of nero.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • Hi Barbara-

I don't know what to make of your question.

Are you wanting to use the slide shows that you made in a previous version to make a video in v2015? if so, what form are those slide shows in? For example, did you export those slide shows to file such as mpeg-4 or did you burn them as a disc project such as DVD-Video where you have a number of video-ts folders? In either case, you can import them into Nero Video to create a larger project. If you saved them as .nvc files, then you can only open one at a time. Having done that you can export the project to file. After you've done that for each project, you can import all the exported files to create a larger project. If you created menus for each of your slide shows, you will probably have to create a new one for the larger project.

I have every version of Nero back to v8 so I'm familiar with their capabilities. Nero 2015 has the capability in Advanced Editing, as well as Express Editing, to fit the video to music or the music to the video. However, it seems you already have the music added to your individual slide shows so that may be a little more difficult to resolve.

The way to procede depends on your answers to my questions.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• Sorry! This product is completely different than the old version. I have made 4 new slideshows (which is what you did on the old version that I had). I was trying to put them together on one DVD so I could "fit the music" to each of the slides. I have found that you can save them each as a video and then put them together; however, the pictures are smaller when played.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned

• What's the old version? Not much has changed in making slide shows over the years.

You can scale the pictures up but I'm wondering what the size of the originals are?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm