Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

spent $140 on Nero Platinum 2018 from best buy CD wont recognize??

so I buy this crap from Best buy the cd won't recognize what do I do?? All my drivers are up to date everything checks out But nothing happens can I get a download link or something i just spent $140 on this eh???
1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Phew, if that's US dollars, you could have bought it directly from Nero as a download cheaper than that ($89). You can get a disc version from Amazon even cheaper. Not trying to make you feel bad, just passing that on if someone else is looking at this. I don't know if Best Buy will take it back.

Anyhow, what is the specific problem? I need to know which application in the suite you're using, what you select when you open it and what the exact problem is.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Purchase this
    This cd won't do anything once in side the computer... And I can't find a download but I got the serial number if I can get a download? I've tried downloading the trail of the Nero website but there no longer available apparently...
    • view 4 more comments
    • I don't know what the download links deal was. But before I got all up in this forum. That link would load for 2 min then tell me it didn't exist anymore... Anyhow I'm downloading the content as I type. Thanks again eh! Keep up the good work bro. It was a weird day in tech world I suppose.
    • Nah. It was just a run of the mill day in the forum. :)
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated