Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

system error 2147286035 in Windows 7 when installing Nero MediaHome Free

I get system error 2147287035 when trying to install Nero mediahome free. It also says error 2201.database C:/windows/installer/63edos.ipi Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Paul
1 person has
this question
+1
  • I suggest right clicking on the installation file (I assume you downloaded it) and selecting "run as administrator".

You might also try this but I don't know if it's one of the come-ons that says it will fix things for free and then charge you to fix what it finds-

http://www.faq800.com/article/system-...
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly

• Thanks for your suggestions. It turns out that the installation did complete in spite of the error messages. I found it by accident on the "All Programs" listing after START. Seems to work just fine. Now I have to figure out why the smart TV won't connect to the WiFi.
    Thanks again.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly

• I'm glad you found that it is installed. I had run across another blog which indicated that message sometimes comes when Windows is not able to open a .msi. I was going to go down that road depending on your response to my post.

Okay, I'll bite on the other issue. :D

My router is in another room separated from my smartTV (loosely speaking) by about 50 feet. I have a workstation in the same room as the TV that connects to my network without problem. However, the TV will only connect intermittantly. If I stream using my workstation, the TV effertlessly connects to my network. The router is only 11.n capable.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm