Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

The duration of rendering of the video project with only pictures 1920x1080 res.

Hello. I have a video project where are one video which have low quality and about 20 pictures 1920x1080 res. which show by 1,5 minutes each. The matter is the rendering that project is about 4 hours. Why so long? I think that may be more quickly, but I must set up the profile of 1080p(or i) to have normal quality of all pictures. Can you give a good advice how to save the quality of pictures and increase the speed of rendering? Thanks.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • I guess the long rendering process is because you ask the system to change the low quality video to a better resolution, which make no sence, because the system cannot get it any better. Maybe you should try Smartencoding. I have taken this from Nero Know how: (I guess you cannot see that in the 2014 version):

When exporting video projects to file or video disc Nero SmartEncoding is a method of preventing re-rendering of video sequences wherever possible in order to save time and provide best quality. SmartEncoding will make sure that only those video clips that are not identical to the given project format and also project sequences that have applied video effects need to be rendered for export. All clips identical with the project format are not re-encoded during exporting. This way Nero SmartEncoding takes care of best image quality and best possible encoding times for software based encoding. Moreover Nero Video SmartEncoding supports a wide range of video formats.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Thank you; I have that option in mine Nero Video 2014, but it supports only this formats:
    MPEG-1, MPEG-2 SD, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-2 HD 24p, AVCHDTM, AVCHD 24p, AVCHD 1080/60p, 50p, MPEG -2 HD на диск Blu-ray, MPEG -2 HD 24p на диск Blu-ray, AVC на диск Blu-ray, AVC 24p на диск Blu-ray.
    It means I can't use the advanced Windows Media HD codec. This is very strange.
    If you have experience to make video projects with HD pictures, would you share your own optimal settings? I set MPEG-2 HD 1080i with SmartEncoding to make 50 minutes video with 20 pictures and a 14 minutes video which more lower quality than 1920x1080. The rendering will take 1 hour, is this normal?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited

• I have not tried to make such a video, but I have seen very longtime going rendering processes. So 1 hour can be ok.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• The video file becomes 7+ GB :)))) and the pictures seem very bad. This is incredible, looking for other settings.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

• You didn't identify the type of disc project you're creating.

Mpeg-2 isn't capable of providing resolution above 1280x...

To get higher resolutions, you would need to use .mts or .m2ts formats. However, if your videos are low resolution, choosing those, would likely result in aberrations such as pixelation.

What is the resolution of your videos?
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm