Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Unable to edit audio tracks by splitting them. Nero 2016 Classic

1 person has
this problem
+1
  • Hi Bengt,

Have you tried to "unlink" the Video from the Audio first? ...

You can use the "Trim tool" with a right-click on the Audio after unlinking it - if you just want to trim some off the audio using the mark in / mark out sliders ...

Another method would be to "export" the audio only using the "Export Button" at the bottom left of the screen ... Select Export Audio to file ...

Then use the free Nero WaveEditor software for example to edit the audio, "Save As" to new audio file, then Back in the Nero Video editor ... remove the unlinked audio from the video completely and then import your new audio file ... drag and drop that to the now blank Audio 1 track ...
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

Hi all! After some time I realised that by using the right mouse button I got the "split" function to work that way. But, on the menu the split button isn't activated. Never mind, I got it to work so....
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited