Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.

Using Nero 2019 for Nero 9 files on 32 bit computer?

My Nero 9 program was wiped out when I upgraded my desktop to Windows 7. If I buy Nero 2019 will I be able to open those old .nvc files with all the data intact? My computer is 32 bit, and I never could find the original download serial number.
1 person has
this question
+1
  • If you bought v9 through a Nero agent, you should be able to go here-

https://www.cleverbridge.com/?scope=c...

and enter your e-mail address (the one you used to register v9) to get to your serial number.

You can then download and install v9.

Since many of the effects, transitions, etc. in v9 aren't in v10 and later, you might not be able to open the .nvc files in the later versions. Another issue is that the files used in your project need to be available in their original locations to open the .nvc.
    • view 1 more comment
    • FOUND THIS ON MY NERO 9 RELOADED CD AND BACKITUP AND BURN HOPE IT HELPS ITS FROM 10/30/2009

1. Install from SetupX.exe file

2. Use the reloaded serial number below at serial # request.

3. Install your required options

4. After installation a patent activation popup arrives asking to activate over the internet...
      to fix this issue delete the file "neropatentactivation.exe" from the c:\program files\ common files\nero\advrcntr4

5. Add any of the plugins using their serial # as shown below.

6. DO NOT allow any online updates = most probably will lock you out if you do ..

Nero 9 Reloaded:
      9M03-01AE-WXPW-1P5Z-4XUX-C4AZ-KX74-117T

Blu-ray Disc Authoring Plug-in:
      9M13-00AE-9AM3-885C-7E0X-E48A-CC2C-UX47

DTS Plug-in:
      9K00-60E3-8880-4440-5057-9317-M5CM

mp3PRO plug-in:
      1C00-8014-9880-2000-408M-M236-K530

Gracenote Plug-in:
      9M0C-01CE-5Z84-LAA8-UW3A-WZ77-P360-11XL

Nero BackItUp & Burn:
      9M20-008A-WP00-9CW8-37XW-TW4A-M04L-790X
    • Without patent activation, many features of Nero will not be available.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited

• You won't be able to use a "used" copy unless the person who owns the serial number is willing to go through the trouble of contacting Nero and transferring the serial number to you. There's also people out there who sell Nero serial numbers which have been used over and over or stolen, much to people's disappointment and loss of funds.

Best I can tell you is to go here-

http://www.nero.com/enu/support/conta...

and submit the form to see if there's any way to identify your serial number via your name and other information that they'll probably want to make sure who you are.

Of course, depending on which effects, etc., used in your projects, you might be able to open some them in v2019.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• are there any earlier versions of Nero that I can buy from you that would allow me to work with camcorder files that I download using a firewire to my desktop.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. happy, confident, thankful, excited kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned sad, anxious, confused, frustrated

• Note that I'm not a Nero employee. Just a user like yourself.

Nero only sells v2019.

All other versions would need to come from elsewhere. All you need is Nero Video to get the files off the camcorder. Depending on the way the camcorder stores files, you might need a analog to digital converter card. I'd have to get the model number for your camcorder to help you out. On the other hand, most cameras come with their own software for saving the files to your hard drive.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated kidding, amused, unsure, silly indifferent, undecided, unconcerned happy, confident, thankful, excited