Help get this topic noticed by sharing it on Twitter, Facebook, or email.
I’m pleased

Video 2017 - stunning application

Just wanted to make a pure praise for an excellent piece of software.
I recently bought Adobe Premiere Elements 15 - but will dump that in favour of Nero Video.

Some things felt strange and confusing, but soon got the hang of it.
I just hope there will be a pdf manual to fully read up on all features in there.

Some effects and transitions are a bit confusing, having some parameters on preview windows, some as separate along the entry of effect and some among the default parameters for each clip. But hope to get the hang of it.
  • Hi Lars

Have a look here:
    http://ftp6.nero.com/user_guides/nero...
    I don't think there is a manual for 2017 yet, but basically they would be practically the same.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    How does this make you feel?
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Thanks, yes I have that pdf and studied - really good.
    Just assuming there are new ways of doing things in 2017 version(current 18.0.12 I believe).
    And as stated the app is to replace manual - which doesn't do the job.
    As I understood they are ditching manual now - which worry me.

And a reference to all effects and transitions would be nice.
    I tried some Tilt ...something... and never got any visible effect out of that.
    Most parameters were on preview window - but I could see nothing.
    Maybe I am to use some of the default parameters as well, don't know.

Ease out Zoom - I increased zoomed in level at start, but then it does not zoom out to full picture - seems to run a certain amount of zoom only. Just guess there is an options, but where?

Three different places for parameters - confusing.
    Preview window, property at effect/transition and among default clip properties.

So to make us like software even more, give us a chance to exploit the full potential in there.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly sad, anxious, confused, frustrated happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Some effects have more options than others. To really see the Ease In or Ease Out work, add them to the Master Effects track first.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• Will try that, thank you.

I see the easy out work, it zooms in a certain amount and then zoom out full in default setting.

But as soon as you try to increase the zoomin in position it starts from, you will not get it to zoom out fully.

So that is the setting I look for, how do you decide zoomin in position and zoomed out position to liking - so they are the known start and end of it all.

What i work with here is still images and duration of those, so I tried various split of same picture in trying to fool it to zoom out fully - then the rest of that image duration in next clip will be seemless.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm

e.g. sad, anxious, confused, frustrated indifferent, undecided, unconcerned kidding, amused, unsure, silly happy, confident, thankful, excited

• The only adjustments you can make for that effect is to change it's position and it's duration.

From what you're describing, it seems what you want to use is the zoom transition which is under Transitions, Slide.
  • (some HTML allowed)
    Add Image
    I'm